Avengers - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man….the "Avengers assemble" bit was the money shot of the movie..When the portals opened and just about every f***ing good guy walked thru was immense.the rat...don't forget the rat. That f***ing rodent saved the day...Scott lang seeing his daughter...Hawkeye losing his family:cry:..Spiderman meeting Iron man ….I was no good.. and his funeral...kinell man when Fury walked out :cry:..Scarlet witch is one powerful bitch as is CM...These will all lead the MCU along with BP, Spidey Falcon ,CM.going forward..Thanos was an immense villain ..just cant wait for the next few movies ..its gonna go cosmic....X MEN ...Fantastic 4 and Super villains ….Marvel are here to stay...

Oh man….the "Avengers assemble" bit was the money shot of the movie..When the portals opened and just about every f***ing good guy walked thru was immense.the rat...don't forget the rat. That f***ing rodent saved the day...Scott lang seeing his daughter...Hawkeye losing his family:cry:..Spiderman meeting Iron man ….I was no good.. and his funeral...kinell man when Fury walked out :cry:..Scarlet witch is one powerful bitch as is CM...These will all lead the MCU along with BP, Spidey Falcon ,CM.going forward..Thanos was an immense villain ..just cant wait for the next few movies ..its gonna go cosmic....X MEN ...Fantastic 4 and Super villains ….Marvel are here to stay...

Aye, that “Avengers Assemble” moment and the tense lead up, will take some topping. The “on your left” and the big reveal was the dusty room moment for me (twice!).

Scarlet Witch is very powerful in the comic, in fact at one point she had a mental breakdown and she was responsible the near destruction of the Avengers (Avengers Disassembled) and changed reality (House of M) to make mutants the dominant race and humans the weaker species.

It’s a good film but I’d rather society gave 2 Billion to NASA I think. There’s not a shortage of good films, or even good superhero films.

It’s a good film but I’d rather society gave 2 Billion to NASA I think. There’s not a shortage of good films, or even good superhero films.
They've had about $200b since the first iron man film. Can't see another $2b doing much to help NASA.

Besides, why the fuck should people outside of the US be giving NASA money?

Bloody silly post.

They've had about $200b since the first iron man film. Can't see another $2b doing much to help NASA.

Besides, why the fuck should people outside of the US be giving NASA money?

Bloody silly post.
Sorry. Yes of course a children’s film is absolutely worth billions of pounds. That’s an excellent way to spend money.

Chill out mate. Ive got a lot of comics, as far as these things go I’m quite into that stuff, bit of a collector actually. Admittedly it’s more towards the Alan Moore Spectrum so not much Marvel in there but there a few of the classic Avengers runs etc. Got the original Simonson run in comic form which heavily influenced Ragnarok. Spent a wee bit of expendable income on comics like.

But I mean that dosent mean I lose my mind when it comes to proportionality.

Avengers is a good film and the MCU is a good film license. But much like the Premier League you’re never going to justify to me that society isn't vastly poorer for never questioning the spending of billions of pounds of actual money that can buy actual real good things like houses and schools and hospitals etc on a few hours entertainment.

And in three years time when people have chilled out a bit Endgame won’t crack a top 100’s list at all. Not even the best MCU film.

People have lost their minds over this like. It’s absurd.

I'm not keen on either Avengers film, though the second was better than the first. Three hours was too long. I've a friend into the formula and that's really the only reason I went to see it.

However, one loose end is what happened to Gamora?

Did she disintegrate at the same time as Thanos's army?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not keen on either Avengers film, though the second was better than the first. Three hours was too long. I've a friend into the formula and that's really the only reason I went to see it.

However, one loose end is what happened to Gamora?

Did she disintegrate at the same time as Thanos's army?

No one knows but i'd wager the GOTG 3 plot will be all about their hunt for her

This might have been answered already but how does bad nebula come back to 2019 separate to thanos when they only had one lot of Pym particles each?

I've loved the whole Marvel rollercoaster over the last 10 or 15 years. However long it's been.

Enjoyed endgame. Not sure I'd give it 5 out if 5 mind. There was alot of sentimental parts although they were nice touches generally, not a huge amount of action really and it all seemed a bit easy to win in the end.

Sorry. Yes of course a children’s film is absolutely worth billions of pounds. That’s an excellent way to spend money.

Chill out mate. Ive got a lot of comics, as far as these things go I’m quite into that stuff, bit of a collector actually. Admittedly it’s more towards the Alan Moore Spectrum so not much Marvel in there but there a few of the classic Avengers runs etc. Got the original Simonson run in comic form which heavily influenced Ragnarok. Spent a wee bit of expendable income on comics like.

But I mean that dosent mean I lose my mind when it comes to proportionality.

Avengers is a good film and the MCU is a good film license. But much like the Premier League you’re never going to justify to me that society isn't vastly poorer for never questioning the spending of billions of pounds of actual money that can buy actual real good things like houses and schools and hospitals etc on a few hours entertainment.

And in three years time when people have chilled out a bit Endgame won’t crack a top 100’s list at all. Not even the best MCU film.

People have lost their minds over this like. It’s absurd.

Calm down man ffs

This might have been answered already but how does bad nebula come back to 2019 separate to thanos when they only had one lot of Pym particles each?

Apparently the Russo brothers had an answers for that one, as well as some other things that were bugging people...

Q: How did Thanos bring his army to the future?

A: There is a guy called Maw in his army; he was a great wizard. Thanos himself was a brilliant genius as well. Those two easily reverse engineered, and mass-produced Pym Particles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back