Avengers - Endgame

Petition to have an alternative ending made for endgame because

"Since the beginning, since he was a kid. He can never be happy, and when he finally got what he always wanted, and deserved, his wife, his daughter, his family… he died.’ Loiseau continued: ‘He didn’t deserve this and it’s not fair, after everything he’s been through, and done for everyone, he deserves to live and see his daughter grow up."

Robert Downey Jr fan starts petition to change Iron Man’s ending | Metro News

Poor Iron man! :(

Enough with these f***ing petitions already, cretins!

Rottentomatoes.com have given the film a rating of 98% on the Tomatometer - which I think means its quite fresh!
Ridiculous

Watched it the other day and if you didn't like Ragnarok you might want to give this a miss.

If a joke doesn't make you laugh don't worry, they come along every minute like clockwork. This results in some awful patter like the Raccoon getting called "fur face" :neutral:

The use of time travel as a narrative twist wasn't very original and led to a cringy ending for "Cap", choosing his own happiness over justice and all the stuff he spouts in every other film.

Hulk is dead, long live Hulk Lite.

On the other hand, you get to see Scarlet Witch again.

6/10

Last edited:
Ridiculous

Watched it the other day and if you didn't like Ragnarok you might want to give this a miss.

If a joke doesn't make you laugh don't worry, they come along every minute like clockwork. This results in some awful patter like the Raccoon getting called "fur face" :neutral:

The use of time travel as a narrative twist wasn't very original and led to a cringy ending for "Cap", choosing his own happiness over justice and all the stuff he spouts in every other film.

6/10

Sooo... what you saying is I’m a wrong ‘un to have seen it four times then?

Ridiculous

6/10
Weird how people see movies differently ..Ive seen every Marvel film countless times but when it came to watching Endgame for the first time I was dreading it being a turkey...got to say without a shadow of a doubt its by far the best Marvel movie of the lot...great story.....very good acting...tied everything up...full of shocks and surprises...it was epic...but like I say everyone sees movies differently

Weird how people see movies differently ..Ive seen every Marvel film countless times but when it came to watching Endgame for the first time I was dreading it being a turkey...got to say without a shadow of a doubt its by far the best Marvel movie of the lot...great story.....very good acting...tied everything up...full of shocks and surprises...it was epic...but like I say everyone sees movies differently
Ah okay, I see the issue here.

I'm what you'd call a casual viewer. Seen every Avenger film except Ant Man and the Wasp and Spiderman reboot mainly because they were the most annoying characters in the MCU. Needless to say Ant Man is a major character in this one :mad:

I definitely detected a shift in Ragnarok and Endgame. Extra comedy, characters changing personality to move the story on etc. Apart from Cap, Iron Man did nowt but whinge, Thor got fat and became a gamer (lol) and Ant Man got even dumber.

That said the massive amount of fan pleasing and the huge CGI battle will be more than enough to satisfy those who are fully invested in the MCU films.

Last edited:
See Marvel have tacked on an extra 6 minutes of story and are re-releasing Endgame next week... they are obviously tantalisingly close to Avatars highest grossing movie ever and they want that accolade

I thought Avatar was shite. Visually quite something, but it was basically Pocahontas with blue aliens

Back