Avengers - Endgame

Apparently the Russo brothers had an answers for that one, as well as some other things that were bugging people...

Q: How did Thanos bring his army to the future?

A: There is a guy called Maw in his army; he was a great wizard. Thanos himself was a brilliant genius as well. Those two easily reverse engineered, and mass-produced Pym Particles.
Thanks for that , we went to watch it again last night so spotted things we missed first time round and that really bugged me and the bairn, so basically they just made answers up as they went along :lol:

Thanks for that , we went to watch it again last night so spotted things we missed first time round and that really bugged me and the bairn, so basically they just made answers up as they went along :lol:

Sounds like the Brexit process to me that one!

No bother, the one that’s been bugging me even after seeing it a second time...

Why bother putting belongings of those that have been dusted into storage? I mean they obviously don’t expect people to return by evidence of the memorial garden in San Francisco.

Spiderman trailer

Incoming......
the multiverse!!!!!!

:cool:

If, and I mean a big IF, it is about a threat concerning the multiverse (we talking Mysterio here, who is basically a liar and an illusionist), then the next MCU saga may introduce us to a threat from Beyond
The Beyonder?
which probably will set it up for the next ten years, like the Infinity Saga.

If, and I mean a big IF, it is about a threat concerning the multiverse (we talking Mysterio here, who is basically a liar and an illusionist), then the next MCU saga may introduce us to a threat from Beyond
The Beyonder?
which probably will set it up for the next ten years, like the Infinity Saga.
Possibly.
The likes of the eternals are coming so maybe some bigger, wider threats too.

But, it basically leaves it much easier to get FF and xmen into it now!!!

Itll be as easy as how the DC TV 'arrowverse' managed to bring supergirl, which started on a different network, into it and how they'll bring black lightning into it.
Franchises which on the face of it couldn't be linked as the history and back stories didn't marry together. Easy way to do it.......they're in alt unis

Finally seen it.
8/10 for me. Very enjoyable and better than the first one for me.
Now let's have more Thor and Quail!:lol:. And maybe Korg and Groot...

Back