Australia vs England ODIs

Don't think Ali really wants to be there, which I can kinda understand after winning the world cup.
Brainless batting by these lads though when they only needed 5 an over

If we don't win this I can see Andrew Strauss running on the pitch waving his HPR document shouting "See, I told you we needed this".

Don't think Ali really wants to be there, which I can kinda understand after winning the world cup.
Brainless batting by these lads though when they only needed 5 an over
Agree kick him out of the team, guy spreads negative energy. Respect for what’s he done, but if he doesn’t want to be there give someone else a chance.

Last edited:
8 down. No chance now.
Willey should really be capable of batting top 6 and Dawson is top 6 at county level.

Willey tries to smash every ball to another country that's been his problem for England and why he's somehow a 10 in international cricket. He's scored some belting tons opening the batting so it makes no sense.

Rashid is also much better than an 11. He's unorthodox and I think would have been better going in earlier, scores his runs sensible in areas they don't put fielders. Granted he's barely batted in years so perhaps his skill has gone downhill.

Last edited:
Playing like a team that doesn’t want to be there. I can’t really blame them.
For a B side against the Aussies best XI I'd have thought they would want to stake a place for next year's world cup.

Especially after Willey and Dawson been carrying drinks for weeks.

Wonder what the chances of David Willey missing out to Archer again are?

But at the same time a B side against the Aussies best XI in their own back yard. Anything other than a hammering isn't too bad.

Our C side spanking Pakistan in the middle of our summer doesn't mean we're gonna beat the best away without our best.

Last edited:

Back