August 13th live footy on tv

Where is my thunder? Where is my lightning? Where is my localised flooding? I've been promised this since Monday and I've had nary a drop! Not a drop!!!! 😡😡😡

I... am... not... happy

PS morning everyone, I hope the day finds you well.

PPS I'm sorry about your bad news @Stortford , I'm guessing exam results didn't quite go to plan.

PPPS as requested @Fred Basset no kind words, but thinking of you. 👍

Last edited:

morning hank and all. Just RB Leipzig game for me

have a good Thursday everyone and stay safe

Morning mate

Morning mate

Morning mate enjoy cricket

morning mate have a good day and good luck

morning mate have a good day and stay safe

Morning mate

morning mate

Morning

morning TVM
Morning VHFC
Morning MM

Diego will be more than happy with a 1-0 victory, if Athletico score first it will be goodbye to Leipzig...

Cant wait for tomorrow night, 2 of the best teams left in the competition in a quarter final, whoever wins tomorrow will win the thing....it would have been a cracking final....

Athletico are still my punt to win it. Really fancied Leipzig until they lost Werner, and since they can’t replace him I think it’s too much of a loss

Morning @hank williams & good morning all. Its gonna be a scortcher again, the air cons at full pelt here. Got a load on today, Thurs/Fri are always the two busiest days. Have a great day everyone,I'll catch-up later on,⛱😎🌻😎🌻😎🌻.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Fred Basset , your mam,your family & yourself will be in my thoughts,you take care pal.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Dilligaf60 , @becs , @Rip Van Fish , @Kingdom Bhoy , @cfg , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , early start.... @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @WillD , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @T_Bone , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Blue Bell Lad , @niknak_123 , @janey , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @eddtheduck , @Scotty 1978 , @eddtheduck , @The Truth , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985, @safcpauluk ,@CLENK88 ,@Parsoncross, @THELORDRODWELL , @The Voice Of Reason , @chunkylover53 , @OohBaldyBally , @den , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @FlyingLotus , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @SAFC11 , @Charles Eats Grass, @c1ark73 ,@riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Drexl , @Hoyus Ahammerower , @seaham mackem, @South Banker Wolf.......And as always, to all those yet to post on this wonderful thread, have a really nice day,⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱.

🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄
Morning SFATI. Have a splendid day melon.
Morning Spammy, Morning Hank, Morning All,
Just bucking for me.
Have a gud un!
Morning AG. Ride em cowboy.
Morning Hank, Becs and all, bit cooler this morning, 27 degrees. Graft and pottering and another footy free day. Stay safe everyone.
Morning Snorbens.
Mornong Rip
Morning Hank

Morning abody

Atletico for me.

Dull and foggy here just 15 degs that's the humidity gone thankfully.

All the best
Morning Cattach
Morning lads. Nowt for me. Full of busy today with calls to pop out and do this morning, then meetings this afternoon.

Morning marra. Safe journey 😎
Morning Becs.
8/10

None of that shite for me
Morning Niknak. Tell it how it is marra.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Hank. PSG match had a hell of an ending last night. Atletico tonight.

Morning Becs. Stay safe if you’re venturing out. The stats show an increase over the past few days.

Morning all and I mean ALL. We are all one happy family on here. Phone calls today. Trying to sort out a way forward on a work issue.
Morning EM
Morning Hank, Morning All

Probably Leipzig v At.Madrid for the duck.

Incredible finish in last nights game.

I think the cricket may become victim to the weather over the next few days.

@hank williams, I’m sure the offy owner will see sense once his share price plummets.

Weekly shop later, maybe a walk and maybe another episode of Dexter, we’ve started watching the whole lot from the very start again. It’s brilliant and makes serial killers likeable.

Stay Safe 🌈
Morning Edd. Another great show mate.
Morning fellow posters
Morning Drexl.

Where is my thunder? Where is my lightning? Where is my localised flooding? I've been promised this since Monday and I've had nary a drop! Not a drop!!!! 😡😡😡

I... am... not... happy

PS morning everyone, I hope the day finds you well.

PPS I'm sorry about your bad news @Stortford , I'm guessing exam results didn't quite go to plan.

PPPS as requested @Fred Basset no kind words, but thinking of you. 👍
Morning Miss Slippers....

We're in the middle of a storm of sorts, the odd thunder clap but no flooding just yet....

Morning Hank, Morning Becs, Morning All

Late - I went to bed early last night.

Just cricket for me I think.

I was woken up this morning by the phone jumping about at 630am. The man on the other end said, "George, it's Ben I am not going to that job today." I told him I wasn't George. His wife came on and said, "You are not George, are you? I am sorry about the call my husband has dementia." I have not been that upset for a long time. How sad for all concerned.

Morning Hank, Morning Becs, Morning All

Late - I went to bed early last night.

Just cricket for me I think.

I was woken up this morning by the phone jumping about at 630am. The man on the other end said, "George, it's Ben I am not going to that job today." I told him I wasn't George. His wife came on and said, "You are not George, are you? I am sorry about the call my husband has dementia." I have not been that upset for a long time. How sad for all concerned.
A really sad tale.

Morning Vicc....

What are you having done mate....

I had some twat come to quote for my bathroom to be turned into a wet room, he quoted £3500 for labour only for 10 days work. I almost fell off the sofa when I opened his email, I dont know of any tradesmen charging £350 a day for labour only...and to take 10 days for a small bathroom...what a prick, must think I was dug up yesterday....

Stay safe and hydrated marra....

Morning Vicc....

I had some twat come to quote for my bathroom to be turned into a wet room, he quoted £3500 for labour only for 10 days work. I almost fell off the sofa when I opened his email, I dont know of any tradesmen charging £350 a day for labour only...and to take 10 days for a small bathroom...what a prick, must think I was dug up yesterday....

Morning spear chucked mate...

Where down south you going to ?

Morning Vicc....

Morning spear chucked mate...

Where down south you going to ?

Morning MM marra....

Was that you with 5 winners yesterday ?
Sorry about the triple entry , no idea how that happened...
Sorry about the triple entry , no idea how that happened...

Morning Wakey mate...

Sis is in Wellingborough, I'm in MK 15 along with a few others on here....
Bunch of thieves they are marra, we are having some alterations done in the kitchen, have agreed a reasonable price......so long as there are no add ons which there inevitably will be .
Morning Vic. Keep the buggers right marra
Will do marra, they have only asked for tea and coffee twice up to now :lol:

Last edited:
Good morning Hank notusfm thank you

Good morning to you all, internet not to good here virtually non last night.
Golf and bbq later

Good luck Bish whatever it is and will attempt to catch up later

Stay safe everybody
Morning Sis.
Morning Sterky

Steady away will see to the day 👏👍
Morning Peeps

last neets storm never happened, had heavy rain mind. One due in an hour then more this eve. Humidity presently 96% ffs, & starting to cloud ower ⛈

Full of busy today despite no wattering to do

@AndyGray1985 - tell em to buck like they’ve paid for it &/or their hubby is watching 😄👍

Bish - chat later if ya want

Marinating some salmon for later, T wants mash & veg with it

Catch ya’s later

Stay cool, hydrated & safe

avvegudden
Morning Hogger.
Morning H
Morning non H's
Morning b1gals

Back