August 13th live footy on tv

Morning Vicc....

What are you having done mate....

I had some twat come to quote for my bathroom to be turned into a wet room, he quoted £3500 for labour only for 10 days work. I almost fell off the sofa when I opened his email, I dont know of any tradesmen charging £350 a day for labour only...and to take 10 days for a small bathroom...what a prick, must think I was dug up yesterday....

Stay safe and hydrated marra....

Morning Vicc....

I had some twat come to quote for my bathroom to be turned into a wet room, he quoted £3500 for labour only for 10 days work. I almost fell off the sofa when I opened his email, I dont know of any tradesmen charging £350 a day for labour only...and to take 10 days for a small bathroom...what a prick, must think I was dug up yesterday....

Morning spear chucked mate...

Where down south you going to ?

Morning Vicc....

Morning spear chucked mate...

Where down south you going to ?

Morning MM marra....

Was that you with 5 winners yesterday ?
Sorry about the triple entry , no idea how that happened...
Morning MK yeah 5 winners and a 2nd, the party was nearly on
morning all

had a text off our lass don't gan to the offy he's been round to apologise you've got a 3 litre bottle she's got a £20 gift voucher don't think I'll be on here too long today
If you had anything about you you would tell him to stick it up his arse. All the money you spend there and he gives you a £2.79 bottle as an apology

Last edited:

Morning marra. Only 16°C here at the moment.

Morning mate 😎

Morning marra 😎
Morning Becs mate....

Pottering again today ?

It's just started raining here in MK15 and the temperature is 20°... think its gonna be on and off all day, great for the garden...

Have a guddun and stay safe marra....
Morning Hank. PSG match had a hell of an ending last night. Atletico tonight.

Morning Becs. Stay safe if you’re venturing out. The stats show an increase over the past few days.

Morning all and I mean ALL. We are all one happy family on here. Phone calls today. Trying to sort out a way forward on a work issue.
Morning EchoMan mate....

This c19 is gonna be around for a long long time

Good luck with your work issues....
Good morning Hank notusfm thank you

Good morning to you all, internet not to good here virtually non last night.
Golf and bbq later

Good luck Bish whatever it is and will attempt to catch up later

Stay safe everybody
Morning Sis mate....

That's strange re your internet, mine has been playing up recently, could it be the extreme heat ?

I'm with bt, who are you with ?

Take your wet weather gear with you to golf....

Last edited:
Poocastle Jets v Wellington Phoenix
Hyundai A-League
10:30
BT Sport 2

Ajax v FC Utrecht
Friendly
17:45
Premier Sports 2

Girona v Almeria
La Liga 2 Play-Off Semi-Final 1st Leg
18:30
LaLigaTV

RB Leipzig v Atletico Madrid
UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final
20:00
BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Extra 1 / BT Sport Ultimate

Elche v Real Zaragoza
La Liga 2 Play-Off Semi-Final 1st Leg
21:00
LaLiga

Thats yer lot just the Spanish games for me
morning hank good morning all, just checking in to confirm that I am in the same country as everyone else. According to BBC breakfast news we have, as a nation, just endured 5 nights of 'tropical' temperatures. Just a tad concerned that I have been comatose for the last week and missed this earth shattering geological event?

Morning. Really looking forward to the next two nights of football, two cracking games. Got a soft spot for both Athletico and Leipzig - I enjoy teams with some story behind them and both of those upset the big boys in different ways, so I enjoy watching both. Best night of the year was watching the first leg against Liverpool in Liverpool and watching Diego annoy a bar full of scousers. His tactics are always perfect and really gets to the big teams

Morning MK yeah 5 winners and a 2nd, the party was nearly on

If you had anything about you you would tell him to stick it up his arse. All the money you spend there and he gives you a £2.79 bottle as an apology
Getting closer mate, how many had 7 yesterday?

I couldn't pick my nose never mind a winner or 7 ...
morning hank and all. Just RB Leipzig game for me

have a good Thursday everyone and stay safe

Morning mate

Morning mate

Morning mate enjoy cricket

morning mate have a good day and good luck

morning mate have a good day and stay safe

Morning mate

morning mate

Morning

morning TVM
Morning VHFC mate...

Hope all is well with you and yours today....

Stay safe its still out there as the figures released yesterday show.......

Last edited:
Morning mate

Morning young V
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, and all.

Off darn sarf to visit family for the weekend.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍

Morning young Spammy

Last edited:
Morning @hank williams & good morning all. Its gonna be a scortcher again, the air cons at full pelt here. Got a load on today, Thurs/Fri are always the two busiest days. Have a great day everyone,I'll catch-up later on,⛱😎🌻😎🌻😎🌻.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Fred Basset , your mam,your family & yourself will be in my thoughts,you take care pal.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Dilligaf60 , @becs , @Rip Van Fish , @Kingdom Bhoy , @cfg , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , early start.... @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @WillD , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @T_Bone , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Blue Bell Lad , @niknak_123 , @janey , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @eddtheduck , @Scotty 1978 , @eddtheduck , @The Truth , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985, @safcpauluk ,@CLENK88 ,@Parsoncross, @THELORDRODWELL , @The Voice Of Reason , @chunkylover53 , @OohBaldyBally , @den , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @FlyingLotus , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @SAFC11 , @Charles Eats Grass, @c1ark73 ,@riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Drexl , @Hoyus Ahammerower , @seaham mackem, @South Banker Wolf.......And as always, to all those yet to post on this wonderful thread, have a really nice day,⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱.

🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄

Morning young SATI

morning hank good morning all, just checking in to confirm that I am in the same country as everyone else. According to BBC breakfast news we have, as a nation, just endured 5 nights of 'tropical' temperatures. Just a tad concerned that I have been comatose for the last week and missed this earth shattering geological event?
Mornen GC

Our predicted “ storm” at 9 am turned out to be a few heavy drops of rain & no thunder or lightning.
Presently 30 dg & sunny in my (still wet from last neets rain) yard.
At 3 am it was pishing down ( no t or l) with a temp of 24 & 98% humidity.

Hasn’t dropped below 22 for a week owernight & below 30 in the day ffs

I fink we’ve got that tropical shoite 🙄

Morning. Really looking forward to the next two nights of football, two cracking games. Got a soft spot for both Athletico and Leipzig - I enjoy teams with some story behind them and both of those upset the big boys in different ways, so I enjoy watching both. Best night of the year was watching the first leg against Liverpool in Liverpool and watching Diego annoy a bar full of scousers. His tactics are always perfect and really gets to the big teams
Diego will be more than happy with a 1-0 victory, if Athletico score first it will be goodbye to Leipzig...

Cant wait for tomorrow night, 2 of the best teams left in the competition in a quarter final, whoever wins tomorrow will win the thing....it would have been a cracking final....

Mornen GC

Our predicted “ storm” at 9 am turned out to be a few heavy drops of rain & no thunder or lightning.

send some up here wakey, I am looking at my phone as I type this and the temperature in durham city is 15c (with the comment 'feels like 14c') overcast grey and why ohh why did I ever decide to abandon darkest Surrey for this.

Mornen GC

It's been raining for the last hour or so, top temperature today will be 27° , my garden is loving it at the moment...

send some up here wakey, I am looking at my phone as I type this and the temperature in durham city is 15c (with the comment 'feels like 14c') overcast grey and why ohh why did I ever decide to abandon darkest Surrey for this.
Ya can hav it marra, I just need a neets kip (5/6 hours) as not had one for a week 🙄
I/we lived in Surrey for a few years, where were you?

You’re reet George lad, I’ve had me winceyette jammas on and put the winter quilt back on.

Might even put another shovel of coal on

Morning Becs mate....

Pottering again today ?

It's just started raining here in MK15 and the temperature is 20°... think its gonna be on and off all day, great for the garden...

Have a guddun and stay safe marra....

Morning EchoMan mate....

This c19 is gonna be around for a long long time

Good luck with your work issues....

Morning Sis mate....

That's strange re your internet, mine has been playing up recently, could it be the extreme heat ?

I'm with bt, who are you with ?

Take your wet weather gear with you to golf....
Morning and thanks. So far so good 🤞

Back