20:00
BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Extra 1 / BT Sport Ultimate

Elche v Real Zaragoza
La Liga 2 Play-Off Semi-Final 1st Leg
21:00
LaLiga

Thats yer lot just the Spanish games for me

Oi Manners!

Good Morning Hank, Good Morning All. Nowt for me but be rooting for Welly Phoenix for my Son and Grandsons--and cos of who they are playing, thanks Hank :lol:

Stay safe Folks :cool:

Poocastle Jets v Wellington Phoenix
Hyundai A-League
10:30
BT Sport 2

Ajax v FC Utrecht
Friendly
17:45
Premier Sports 2

Girona v Almeria
18:30
LaLigaTV

RB Leipzig v Atletico Madrid
UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final

Elche v Real Zaragoza
LaLiga

Hello Hank me marra. Thank you for the thread. Little bit of graft tomorrow then going to see me mam. Her care now is end of life. Now, do me a favour and don't quote me as your kindness will make me burst into tears. I know how lovely you and I know you are there. I'm...............I'm going to the care home tomorrow with a tin of photos and having a natter about them with me mam. Especially with one about a toddler, me, and a monkey, and especially about why photos were allowed when I had many dodgy barnets. Think the world of you all🌈

My shirt is now full of tears and snot

Morning Hank and all from Manila, Philippines.

Supermarket for me today but no beer or football. 4444 cases in Philippines yesterday so anyone too close to me will be getting short shrift.

@Stortford good luck with your news later.

@Fred Bassett gutted for you mate. That feeling of helplessness when your mum's dying is horrible. Sounds like you are trying to be positive with the pictures, man hugs to you fella.

Poocastle Jets v Wellington Phoenix
Hyundai A-League
10:30
BT Sport 2

Ajax v FC Utrecht
Friendly
17:45
Premier Sports 2

Girona v Almeria
18:30
LaLigaTV

RB Leipzig v Atletico Madrid
UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final

Elche v Real Zaragoza
LaLiga

Morning Hank. Morning peeps. Nowt for me. Have a spiffing day. Take care.
Morning Hank. Morning all.

Hope everyone is staying safe.

You been asleep this evening Hank?
You missed out on the Champions League match threads.

Take care all.
Morning Clenk
Morning Hank, morning all. Just the cricket for me, no interest in the Football, ready for our season to start.
Morning Pete.
Morning Hank, morning all. Might sneak a quick look at the Madrid match. Plenty of cricket hopefully
Morning KK
Morning Hank, morning lads and lasses.

NOTSFM. Big day in Stortford Towers today, hopefully will post some good news later, wish me luck 🤞
Morning Storts. Best of luck mate. 👍👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Hank. Morning all.

Hope everyone is staying safe.

You been asleep this evening Hank?
You missed out on the Champions League match threads.

Take care all.

Morning marra /all

Don't dee the tv match threads now some young whipper snapper decided to dee them

Don't mind long as he stays the distance gives me more time to concentrate on this tremendous thread 😎

Oi Manners!

Good Morning Hank, Good Morning All. Nowt for me but be rooting for Welly Phoenix for my Son and Grandsons--and cos of who they are playing, thanks Hank :lol:

Stay safe Folks :cool:
Morning Heroes.
Hello Hank me marra. Thank you for the thread. Little bit of graft tomorrow then going to see me mam. Her care now is end of life. Now, do me a favour and don't quote me as your kindness will make me burst into tears. I know how lovely you and I know you are there. I'm...............I'm going to the care home tomorrow with a tin of photos and having a natter about them with me mam. Especially with one about a toddler, me, and a monkey, and especially about why photos were allowed when I had many dodgy barnets. Think the world of you all🌈

My shirt is now full of tears and snot
Morning Fred. Wish I had something to say mate. Treasure what time you have left together. It’s a long road but it comes to an end eventually. Best wishes marra.
M Honk, M Thickies

Notsfm
Morning Your lordship
Morning all nowt for me
Morning HD
Morning Hank and all from Manila, Philippines.

Supermarket for me today but no beer or football. 4444 cases in Philippines yesterday so anyone too close to me will be getting short shrift.

@Stortford good luck with your news later.

@Fred Bassett gutted for you mate. That feeling of helplessness when your mum's dying is horrible. Sounds like you are trying to be positive with the pictures, man hugs to you fella.
Morning TVM

Last edited by a moderator:

Back