August 13th live footy on tv

Cheers.
Off to Northampton mate👍
Steady away marra.
Morning Storts and everyone....

Are you not dropping any hints as to what your good news is ?

Anyway, good luck marra....

Stay safe and hydrated one and all....

Morning Dilli marra....

What the hell was going on yesterday re this Storey fella ?

What the hell is going on, I'm intrigued....
Morning MKM. Im not sure mate. I saw bits and bobs between internet crashes but not enough to get a handle on what's happening. From what i can gather he seems to be a bit of a " character"
Morning Hank, morning all.
Morning BC

Last edited by a moderator:

Morning MK yeah 5 winners and a 2nd, the party was nearly on

If you had anything about you you would tell him to stick it up his arse. All the money you spend there and he gives you a £2.79 bottle as an apology
👏👏👏👏👍
morning hank good morning all, just checking in to confirm that I am in the same country as everyone else. According to BBC breakfast news we have, as a nation, just endured 5 nights of 'tropical' temperatures. Just a tad concerned that I have been comatose for the last week and missed this earth shattering geological event?
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Morning George mate, it must have been down south. We don't count.
Morning Hank, morning everyone
Notsfm
I don't know what the weather is going to be like but I'll have the cricket on in the background if it's on.
Enjoy your day and stay safe everyone 😷👍
Afternoon Bonzo.

Good morning Hank and everyone,

No televised football for me.

Bit chilly down here today after last few days, dug my thermals and flying jacket out and now as snug as a bug in a rug.

Just finished a busy morning and heading off out sans phone, need an e-mail free day.

Stay safe and stay well folks, the bug is still out there 😷 🌈👍
Afternoon CFG. Have a canny day mate.
Morning Hank morning all non Hanks ! Melting away in that Manchester again. Back to work in this bloody heat 🥵 Probably just keep an eye on the cricket today as nowt seems to be happening with us on player side !!
Afternoon TS.

Morning Miss Slippers....

We're in the middle of a storm of sorts, the odd thunder clap but no flooding just yet....

I've had nothing, although it's a bit cooler today thankfully, yesterday I was literally like a rotisserie chicken in front of the fan. 😊

Good afternoon @Rip Van Fish and @Scorefrom a throw in and everyone else who doesn't know me. 👋
Also good afternoon to @Spam Javelin 👍

Last edited:
Just listened to William from the radio last night.

If it hadn’t been for what we have gone through and are going through with current owners over last year or so I’d say it was encouraging.

Notwithstanding the online “baggage” he carries ie F1 which he says is rubbish.

However, I’ll keep me powder dry on this one.

The next ownership has to be right otherwise we could be stuck where we are for years.

Argus

Morning Becs mate....

Pottering again today ?

Morning marra. No pottering today. Was out doing some shop work this morning. Just had a phone call with my Southern boss about some work I need to finish off this week, and I've got a few other bits and pieces to do.
Morning Becs.

Morning marra 😎

Where is my thunder? Where is my lightning? Where is my localised flooding? I've been promised this since Monday and I've had nary a drop! Not a drop!!!! 😡😡😡

I... am... not... happy

PS morning everyone, I hope the day finds you well.

PPS I'm sorry about your bad news @Stortford , I'm guessing exam results didn't quite go to plan.

PPPS as requested @Fred Basset no kind words, but thinking of you. 👍
Afternoon GS.

Morning Becs mate....

Pottering again today ?

It's just started raining here in MK15 and the temperature is 20°... think its gonna be on and off all day, great for the garden...

Have a guddun and stay safe marra....

Morning EchoMan mate....

This c19 is gonna be around for a long long time

Good luck with your work issues....

Morning Sis mate....

That's strange re your internet, mine has been playing up recently, could it be the extreme heat ?

I'm with bt, who are you with ?

Take your wet weather gear with you to golf....
Afternoon mate
Morning Sis mate....

That's strange re your internet, mine has been playing up recently, could it be the extreme heat ?

I'm with bt, who are you with ?

Take your wet weather gear with you to golf....
Afternoon mate l'm sky at home but it BT were l am staying but a weak signal
Just made some calls and signal was poor
No rain here so far.
Hope you both okay and keep safe

Back