Audi driver potentially facing up to £5000 fine

Those fines are really big now. I was done for "driving without due care, and attention" about 20 years ago. I wrote off 4 cars, when the sun got in my eyes, and I lost control for a nanosecond. No real injuries except for me, so I ended up with a £60 fine, and 3 points. This one is different though. It was a malicious act, so punishment will be made accordingly.

A single case proves all drivers of German cars are bad drivers?
It's not a single case though, in most cases, the vast majority are caused by wankers in German cars, maybe dickheads just gravitate to those cars? who knows, not all German car owners drive like pricks, but there's a reason why people point those vehicles out and make jokes about the lack of indicators and the bad driving, there's no smoke without fire.

It's not a single case though, in most cases, the vast majority are caused by wankers in German cars, maybe dickheads just gravitate to those cars? who knows, not all German car owners drive like pricks, but there's a reason why people point those vehicles out and make jokes about the lack of indicators and the bad driving, there's no smoke without fire.
There also millions of VWs, Audis, BMWs and Mercs on the roads. Practically every other car will be one of them. Statistically of course it will mean bad drivers are included in that huge subset. If the stereotype exists then it will be reinforced when people see bad driving in an Audi but not in a Citröen, for example, of which I’ve seen loads. Same as Fords, Renaults and oh god... those bloody Peugeot drivers!!!

Because they're idiots ?

He won't get a 5 grand fine, and haway man I bet plenty on here have splashed people. Not condoning his actions but I can see the funny side of it. I've splashed people myself when I was younger. What the fuck Audi has to do with it, then I don't know. Branding a certain type of car driver because of a daft action is is daft as the fucker driving it. Probably a bit of jealousy by Qashqai drivers.
He will get his comeuppance.

Sounds like someone's getting a bit defensive about his A1

There also millions of VWs, Audis, BMWs and Mercs on the roads. Practically every other car will be one of them. Statistically of course it will mean bad drivers are included in that huge subset. If the stereotype exists then it will be reinforced when people see bad driving in an Audi but not in a Citröen, for example, of which I’ve seen loads. Same as Fords, Renaults and oh god... those bloody Peugeot drivers!!!
Seats as well, some right idiots drive them...

There's no funny side to it. She could have been on her way to an interview, carrying her shopping, on her way to pick her kids up, carrying a baby and a million other things that would not be remotely funny.
100% this. Happened to me last week. I pulled out a bit late in front of a bloke in a 4x4 cos I couldn’t see because of illegally parked car, I waved to apologise but the way that twat went on was like I burned his f***ing house down. Right up my arse, flashing his lights, blaring his horn gesturing at me to pull over for a straightener.

was on the way to the hospital. My mam died about three hours later

Last edited:
100% this. Happened to me last week. I pulled out a bit late in front of a bloke in a 4x4 cos I couldn’t see because of illegally parked car, I waved to apologise but the way that twat went on was like I burned his f***ing house down. Right up my arse, flashing his lights, blaring his horn gesturing at me to pull over for a straightener.

was on the way to the hospital. My mam died about three hours later
Sorry to hear about your Mam. RIP Mrs Squirrel.

A bus driver got me when I was pushing the pram with my baby in it. Completely empty road so he could have went around it but he was almost touching the kerb so he could get right in. Absolutely soaked me and the baby.

I contacted the police with exact time and location who said they could trace it as each bus has CCTV and a tracker. Then they started saying they would likely lose their job and trying to talk me out of it. I asked for a meeting with the driver if I agreed not to press charges. They refused so I just told them to forget it.

One of life’s regrets now. I wish I fucked up his career after what he done

Back