Audi driver potentially facing up to £5000 fine

He won't get a 5 grand fine, and haway man I bet plenty on here have splashed people. Not condoning his actions but I can see the funny side of it. I've splashed people myself when I was younger. What the fuck Audi has to do with it, then I don't know. Branding a certain type of car driver because of a daft action is is daft as the fucker driving it. Probably a bit of jealousy by Qashqai drivers.
He will get his comeuppance.

This.
But got caught being a twat. I'd be gutted if i copped for that fine.
So, he hasn't been fined £5k. Bet its a lot less. Hope his neighbours don't take it out on his paintwork.

Last edited:

I was in a car when the driver did it once. 3 of us in the car on a Sunday morning. An old lady (presumably) on the way to Mass. The lad driving deliberately drove through a pool & soaked her. We nearly crashed the car with all the laughter. 💦
Aye that sounds really funny that like 🙄

Aye that sounds really funny that like 🙄

It was hilarious at the time. You weren't there. It was hilarious. I'm actually smiling now at the thought of it. Some things you just can't help but laugh at.

Just like the time I saw someone pushing a wheelchair & they misjudged the drop from the footpath onto the road & the tumbled the person in the wheelchair onto the (pedestrianised) road. I shouldn't have laughed, but the way it happened was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

f***ing dickhead, hope he enjoys paying the 5K... :lol: there's some horrendous drivers on the roads now, the funny thing is, when you sound your horn, to tell them they're doing something wrong or stupid, you get a wave of a abuse and they try and make out it's your fault, I had a silly cow roll between me and the car in front, from a left turn, all the while she was looking down at her phone, If I'd not sounded my horn, she would have gone into the car in front,then she went mental, swearing, flashing the V's etc, I'm not a heavy road user now, but I see at least one incident every time I do use the roads.

Happened to me the other day - car skipping a queue on the wrong side of the road heading straight at me .

I slammed on and gave it full beam and horn . He missed me by inches - I didn’t shout or wave - he went ballistic , v sign , wanker sign - came alongside and said “ you f***ing prick “. I just smiled although I wanted to use his testicles for ping pong. This annoyed him even more and he went purple. I laughed.

He clearly could not see that the incident was entirely his fault and wouldn’t take responsibility for his actions.

As dangerous as it was , a raised hand in apology would have done fine.

Last edited:
He won't get a 5 grand fine, and haway man I bet plenty on here have splashed people. Not condoning his actions but I can see the funny side of it. I've splashed people myself when I was younger. What the fuck Audi has to do with it, then I don't know. Branding a certain type of car driver because of a daft action is is daft as the fucker driving it. Probably a bit of jealousy by Qashqai drivers.
It's considered Dangerous driving, he'll get points, unsure it'll be a full fine though

There's no funny side to it. She could have been on her way to an interview, carrying her shopping, on her way to pick her kids up, carrying a baby and a million other things that would not be remotely funny.

Back