Audi driver potentially facing up to £5000 fine

What an absolute twat! Crosses to the other side of the road and speeds up to deliberately splash through a puddle, soaking a pedestrian.

A Liverpool based instructor called Ashley Neal has a YouTube channel. He hates all drivers of German manufactured cars. Mostly BMW. But he is of the opinion they have some of the lowest road discipline levels of all. That proves it.

What an absolute twat! Crosses to the other side of the road and speeds up to deliberately splash through a puddle, soaking a pedestrian.

Ha ha, good. What an absolute cretin. Expensive prank for him

He won't get a 5 grand fine, and haway man I bet plenty on here have splashed people. Not condoning his actions but I can see the funny side of it. I've splashed people myself when I was younger. What the fuck Audi has to do with it, then I don't know. Branding a certain type of car driver because of a daft action is is daft as the fucker driving it. Probably a bit of jealousy by Qashqai drivers.
He will get his comeuppance.

He won't get a 5 grand fine, and haway man I bet plenty on here have splashed people. Not condoning his actions but I can see the funny side of it. I've splashed people myself when I was younger. What the fuck Audi has to do with it, then I don't know. Branding a certain type of car driver because of a daft action is is daft as the fucker driving it. Probably a bit of jealousy by Qashqai drivers.
Your post sounds skeptical of punishing the driver, but the victim of his ‘funny’ prank has got justice at the end of the day.

I never have, not even before I knew it was an offence.

Normally wouldn't it just be seen as driving without due care and attention? Going out of your way to do it will get you a heavier punishment.

f***ing dickhead, hope he enjoys paying the 5K... :lol: there's some horrendous drivers on the roads now, the funny thing is, when you sound your horn, to tell them they're doing something wrong or stupid, you get a wave of a abuse and they try and make out it's your fault, I had a silly cow roll between me and the car in front, from a left turn, all the while she was looking down at her phone, If I'd not sounded my horn, she would have gone into the car in front,then she went mental, swearing, flashing the V's etc, I'm not a heavy road user now, but I see at least one incident every time I do use the roads.

Back