Audi driver potentially facing up to £5000 fine

Then how come most of the most aggressive speeds and most reckless driving in my own personal experience have been Golf (VW) drivers and Audi drivers?
you've obviously never come into contact with Zafira dad, or range rover mum......

I've said this before, I have an Audi...I actually make a point of being nice to other motorists....a) I'm a decent person b) regardless of what car I drive, I'm still a decent person....there are drivers who are fuckwits that drive all sorts of cars....in my experience, dads in Zafiras or any people carrier, Range Rover's by wanna be model mums, you then have instagram model fiat 500 girls who have literally no idea that other cars are on the road.....BMW drivers (usually a 1 series with the seat really low as it's a race car isn't it) who seemingly hate Audi Drivers....who hate Merc drivers who hate BMW drivers (goes full circle)
everyone hates everyone, lets face it.

you've obviously never come into contact with Zafira dad, or range rover mum......

I've said this before, I have an Audi...I actually make a point of being nice to other motorists....a) I'm a decent person b) regardless of what car I drive, I'm still a decent person....there are drivers who are fuckwits that drive all sorts of cars....in my experience, dads in Zafiras or any people carrier, Range Rover's by wanna be model mums, you then have instagram model fiat 500 girls who have literally no idea that other cars are on the road.....BMW drivers (usually a 1 series with the seat really low as it's a race car isn't it) who seemingly hate Audi Drivers....who hate Merc drivers who hate BMW drivers (goes full circle)

It’s rarely full size Range Rover drivers in my opinion, usually people in baby range rovers, the Evoque being the worst

It’s rarely full size Range Rover drivers in my opinion, usually people in baby range rovers, the Evoque being the worst
yeh, agree with that......got a woman round our way, as soon as it's off her drive.....she's on the phone...not hands free, takes the racing line through blind corners on our estate...clueless....spent all the money and obviously didn't fork out for bluetooth....how she hasn't written someone off is anyone's guess.

It's not a single case though, in most cases, the vast majority are caused by wankers in German cars, maybe dickheads just gravitate to those cars? who knows, not all German car owners drive like pricks, but there's a reason why people point those vehicles out and make jokes about the lack of indicators and the bad driving, there's no smoke without fire.
I haven't seen the stats that you must have done. Sounds more like a conveniently reinforced stereotype to me.

Mad how some people's minds work. Must have had no more than a second to see the woman & decide that they were going to do that.
Totally split second almost instinctive reaction to someone standing next to a puddle.

This is definitely a thing mind.

Last edited:
I haven't seen the stats that you must have done. Sounds more like a conveniently reinforced stereotype to me.
I haven't seen any stats, I just use my eyes and what I see, indicates (no pun intended) that the worse drivers I've seen are those driving Jorman cars..;)

The Fiat 500 gang can sometimes be driving a Vauxhall Adam.

Back