Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Quite enjoying this despite the backlash it’s getting, just wish there was a little more loot think they’ve cut back on it a bit too much.

Getting a lot of negative reviews from the ones I’ve seen, a lot of people giving it shit for its bugs but I’ve barely ran into any tbf.

It hasn't been that bad like - I had one crash where a wolf bit my horse, but apart from the usual sticky stuff you get with all games it's canny.

Just takes ages to level up ya power!

I’m a bit wary of this. Loved origins and most of them before that but odyssey just bored the tits off me. It was too big and the map overwhelming to just keep doing the same thing over and over again.

will I like this??

I’m a bit wary of this. Loved origins and most of them before that but odyssey just bored the tits off me. It was too big and the map overwhelming to just keep doing the same thing over and over again.

will I like this??

I love it like, but hadn't played since Black Flag so no idea anout Origins or Odyssey.

will I like this??
The map is more like Origins than Odyssey and easier to get about.

will I like this??

Yes, they've scaled back from odyssey. The quests lists are easier to follow and organise, you don't keep getting new gear after evey quest and the levelling up is much clearer

This game has sort of passed me by having not played Assassin's Creed since Black Flag. I heard someone saying they were travelling through Leicestershire on it, is that right? Half tempted to purchase.

Yes, they've scaled back from odyssey. The quests lists are easier to follow and organise, you don't keep getting new gear after evey quest and the levelling up is much clearer
Good stuff. Sounds like it’s back to something a bit more manageable. Prob still wait for it to be discounted a bit. Will have enough to work through when I finally get the PS5.

This game has sort of passed me by having not played Assassin's Creed since Black Flag. I heard someone saying they were travelling through Leicestershire on it, is that right? Half tempted to purchase.

Yes you travel to England as a viking and have to form allegiances with all the boroughs. Cent, Leicestershire, Cambridgeshire, Northumberland etc. You travel to USA at one point but its very short.

Bought a motherboard from msi, so as part of a promotion I get this free. Haven't played AC since the very first one I believe, but judging by this thread it lacks a continuity anyway so should be sound.

Side quests are a lot more fun too, like Degolas the archer, the dirty bastard.

will I like this??

Im the same as you. Hammered Origins for around 60 hours then put about 10 into Odyssey and just sacked it off, seemed too much of a grind. Maybe I shouldn't have played them back to back which brought on open world fatigue. Think i'll wait until I get a PS5 before I think about Valhalla

I've never played an Assassin's creed game before. Will I be able to jump into it with Valhalla or do I need to know the story of the others to get the most out of it?

Back