Assassin's Creed Valhalla

I'm going to build my house in South shields.
Don't forget to purchase your eyepatch.

Got to England last night, and sadly York/Jorvik is the furthest North it goes. You land in Lincolnshire.

Ragnor's son are already in England, so not following the initial invasion

That's just the last big town marked. Im sailing up the east coast to see what's there
I've just landed at flaneburg priory, which is lindisfarne
Found Brunton Turret at Harris Wall
That's just the last big town marked. Im sailing up the east coast to see what's there
Found Brunton Turret at Hadrians Wall

Last edited:
Found Brunton Turret at Harris Wall
Ah thank fuck for that, I was a little disappointed yester thinking the North east wasn't going to feature, especially with Ubisoft having offices in Newcastle.

I'm gonna get this, it looks great. It'll also be my 1st AC game.

In other news, Sunderland comes from the old Norse. It means land split by a river.

Also where the phrase all asunder comes from...

Anyone else playing with pathfinder mode on? I much prefer it than the other two exploration modes, will probably make it take longer to complete but feels more rewarding when you stumble across something.

I'm gonna get this, it looks great. It'll also be my 1st AC game.

In other news, Sunderland comes from the old Norse. It means land split by a river.

Also where the phrase all asunder comes from...

It doesn't. Bede wrote about 'Sundorlande' about a century before the first Norse raids on the English coast.

Yes, it has Norse cognates but that's because Old Norse and Anglo-Saxon share the same Germanic roots.

Mine sounds like a harrier jet taking off most the part I’ve checked everything and no dust etc my PS4 is the day one release from new like so it’s doing alright but old

Aye mines 6 year old like, I’m gonna hold off with this till I get hold of a ps5 like as the screen keeps going black during cutscenes and freezing when there’s a battle going on, proper pissing me off :lol:

Back