Assassin's Creed Valhalla

I've never played an Assassin's creed game before. Will I be able to jump into it with Valhalla or do I need to know the story of the others to get the most out of it?

Templars v Hidden Ones (Assassins)
The main story is the Anti-Templar folk are able to go into a machine that will take them into the mind of a person (DNA related) back in time. You don't see much of the future though, you're mainly back in Viking times.

I've never played an Assassin's creed game before. Will I be able to jump into it with Valhalla or do I need to know the story of the others to get the most out of it?

I'd only played the first one back in 2008 before playing Odyssey. Was nothing like it and was very easy to get in to so imagine the latest one is the same.

Cheers. I think I have used the same axe throughout.
I started with an axe but I kept getting killed whenever I ran into a zealot who was above my level once I ran out of arrows, been much easier when underlevelled since I switched to a spear. The finishers with them are class too, really brutal

I started with an axe but I kept getting killed whenever I ran into a zealot who was above my level once I ran out of arrows, been much easier when underlevelled since I switched to a spear. The finishers with them are class too, really brutal
Where do I find one just the shops ?

Where do I find one just the shops ?
There is one in Offchurch in Ledecestrescire, you get one for killing a certain enemy during the main quest in Sciropescire and there is a lost drengr in a cave just North East of the in the starting area in Norway that drops one.

Also get some in the shops too, especially the opal store.

Seen a few sales for Valhalla, Odyssey and Origins in one bundle for about £50 or so.

Cheers mate, already got Origins and Odyssey like. Bought them ages ago in a sale and never played them. Started Origins earlier today, enjoying it like. Probably play through this, then Odyssey, by which point Valhalla will probably be cheaper.

Back