Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Just subscribed to Ubisoft + for £13 a month. It's got Valhalla and a few other games on there I was wanting to try. Doubt I'll keep the sub for more than a couple of month, but not too bad.

No river tyne or wear, but they have tees and derwent. There’s literrally nothing northeast of the tees apart from Hadrian’s wall and what i believe is Segedunum. They were kind enough to label Housesteads fort though.

Am loving this atm having not been able to get into Odyssey. Dual wielding two two handed spears is great fun!

It is a bit of a buggy mess though, shit loads of screen tearing, multiple crashed and loads of times NPCs not doing what they are meant to. Hopefully be some decent patches coming to fix it up.

Cannit be fucked on with that ike. Nearly completed the game though I've spent f***ing hours on it
Id never bothered but you need to win a hard one for the order quest. So I had to go back to Norway, learn the game, then go back to England and win more.

150 hours in now like. It's ridiculous.

Big update out today, hopefully will fix a lot of the bugs.

bow force feedback introduced for the PS5 too

I had to turn it off when I switched to the ps5 version of the game. Was messing with my muscle memory after the ridiculous amount of time I’d put into the game :lol:

I'm currently completing the final county Hamtunscire, and I still can't complete East Anglia's Grimes Graves because apparently you need a DLC mission :rolleyes:

Id never bothered but you need to win a hard one for the order quest. So I had to go back to Norway, learn the game, then go back to England and win more.

150 hours in now like. It's ridiculous.

I just wasted an hour of my life on this shitty mission tonight, thought I had her at one point then her god took out all my stones. Fuck it :lol:

I just wasted an hour of my life on this shitty mission tonight, thought I had her at one point then her god took out all my stones. Fuck it :lol:
Go to Norway, 2 to do, close to fast travels.then do the 1 in grantbridge and I reckon that might be enough. I done about 7 before going back. Class at it now.

Back