Assassin's Creed Origins

This is fantastic.

Don’t understand one thing tho? why have all the character voices seem to have been well cast (middle eastern / African accents to give it some sort of authentic feel) apart from Cleopatra who talks like Judy Dench!

Level 25, hardly touched main quests. Met cleopatra, but other than that just mooching about.

Best since 2/Brotherhood easily.

Why would you pay full price for a single player game when it will be £25 in a month or two?

I just rent most games nowadays, £11 a month for unlimited rentals (one at a time). Some games such as Project Cars I'll buy as I never seem to finish them until the next one comes out. Everything else comes through the games rental service as I rarely ever go back to a game once completed and it works out far far far cheaper

I just rent most games nowadays, £11 a month for unlimited rentals (one at a time). Some games such as Project Cars I'll buy as I never seem to finish them until the next one comes out. Everything else comes through the games rental service as I rarely ever go back to a game once completed and it works out far far far cheaper

Where do you rent from?

Boomerangrentals.co.uk
although i still use them, be very careful with your bank details regarding the site, always keep your ear to the ground regarding breaches of card details.
I've been done twice by the site, once it could have came from anywhere if im honest but the second was a new card i'd only used on Boomerang and amazon, got my money back but their response to it was appalling.
I only went back because i very rarely buy games anymore AC apart so it's excellent value for money to just rent what i fancy and send it back when im done.

Fantastic game but I think they all are apart from syndicate it’s probaly got the best combat and parkour of any assassins creed game
This is fantastic.

Don’t understand one thing tho? why have all the character voices seem to have been well cast (middle eastern / African accents to give it some sort of authentic feel) apart from Cleopatra who talks like Judy Dench!
very pedantic but cleopatra was from the Ptolemaic dynasty so she probably would have looked and sounded like a Ancient Greek/Macedonian

although i still use them, be very careful with your bank details regarding the site, always keep your ear to the ground regarding breaches of card details.
I've been done twice by the site, once it could have came from anywhere if im honest but the second was a new card i'd only used on Boomerang and amazon, got my money back but their response to it was appalling.
I only went back because i very rarely buy games anymore AC apart so it's excellent value for money to just rent what i fancy and send it back when im done.

Will do cheers fella

Never pay too much attention to the stories in these, just enjoy the games.

Is there any need for the “present day” abstergo bullshit anymore. It really takes you out of the game. Can they not just be games set in the past. Can’t see that is adds anything.

Other than that am really liking this.

Is there any need for the “present day” abstergo bullshit anymore. It really takes you out of the game. Can they not just be games set in the past. Can’t see that is adds anything.

I've only played black flag and I hated this. Collecting bloody QR codes man :evil:

Did any of it actually go anywhere? I packed in with the series when I finished Revelations - it sorta got interesting when he killed that bird but from what I remember about Revelations it became a mess.

Did any of it actually go anywhere? I packed in with the series when I finished Revelations - it sorta got interesting when he killed that bird but from what I remember about Revelations it became a mess.

They more or less gave up on it after that, I didn't finish AC3 but I've done all the other ones and it's barely even mentioned. You just play in the time zone it is set with almost no present day stuff.

They more or less gave up on it after that, I didn't finish AC3 but I've done all the other ones and it's barely even mentioned. You just play in the time zone it is set with almost no present day stuff.
So basically I'm missing fuck all story wise pocking up from the new 'un. Canny.

Back