Assassin's Creed Origins

Preordered it yesterday from Simply Games, not even going to get a chance to play til Sunday but it's just came today.

Only ordered it at 5pm yesterday :eek:

Preordered it yesterday from Simply Games, not even going to get a chance to play til Sunday but it's just came today.

Only ordered it at 5pm yesterday :eek:
Aye mine got despatched yesterday from there. They're my go to site if I'm pre ordering anything, usually the cheapest as well. Still playing South Park like so might not get on it just yet

got mine from simply , ordered tues. for the xbox one . don't want to play it :eek::eek: I'll have a little go, getting xbox 1 x & want to wait for 4k (wolfenstein 2 en route also)

update's for everything as ages since i played on xbox.

Aye mine got despatched yesterday from there. They're my go to site if I'm pre ordering anything, usually the cheapest as well. Still playing South Park like so might not get on it just yet
Last time I preordered was Fable 3, it was shit.

Love AC and had a free weekend but got other plans now, originally preordered through Amazon but got cancelled for some reason so I tried simply based on a recommendation I saw on here.

Scary delivery time.

Last time I preordered was Fable 3, it was shit.

Love AC and had a free weekend but got other plans now, originally preordered through Amazon but got cancelled for some reason so I tried simply based on a recommendation I saw on here.

Scary delivery time.
Yeah they're very good for dispatching, great little company. Used them a few years without fault, plus they're almost always the cheapest

Just got home from work, and this has turned up, but Simply Games sent the deluxe edition. Checked my account and I've definitely only been charged for the normal edition, can't even find the deluxe edition on their website to price it up. Comes with a hand drawn map of Egypt and a game soundtrack CD I'll probably never use as well as digital content, I'll take the extras for nowt though :cool:

Last edited:
got mine from simply , ordered tues. for the xbox one . don't want to play it :eek::eek: I'll have a little go, getting xbox 1 x & want to wait for 4k (wolfenstein 2 en route also)

update's for everything as ages since i played on xbox.

That’s what put me off pre ordering it. I’d have it completed by time my Xbox One x comes :lol:

Yeah they're very good for dispatching, great little company. Used them a few years without fault, plus they're almost always the cheapest

Just got home from work, and this has turned up, but Simply Games sent the deluxe edition. Checked my account and I've definitely only been charged for the normal edition, can't even find the deluxe edition on their website to price it up. Comes with a hand drawn map of Egypt and a game soundtrack CD I'll probably never use as well as digital content, I'll take the extras for nowt though :cool:

Free drink coaster and bog paper incase you run out due to playing AC:Origins too much. Bargain.

I got the deluxe too despite only ordering the basic game.

Very impressed with them for a first time customer.

Aw fuck, forgot all about all the updates :lol: haven't played on a one in ages and getting the X...joy.

Just wait until all the 4k updates hit, file size pretty much doubles from what I’ve read. Circa 100gb per game. Hopefully they come along gradually over the next week or so in advance

would like to get it but its hard to trust them. all asassins creed game looks like they should be class especially if you like history. great ideas in the whole thing. but theyre always f***ing shit

Really enoying this, i love the series but it had gotten very stale and needed reinvention, this while not perfect has taken elements from games like the Batman Arkham Games, The Witcher and other better games of the open world genre and added them almost seamlessly to the Franchise, it's far from perfect and is nowhere near as good as the two i mentioned but it takes the format and implements it well, definitely what the franchise needed and the combat is a nice change from the hold one button and mash another, you have to plan a lot more carefully.

A Completely different direction from later AC games but for the better, a lot more stealth based and actually tombs and a bit of closure to some of the story so far.
Still only 10 hours in so it could still end up being shite.

Back