Assassin's Creed Origins

Really enjoying this. Think I'm level 16 now and still in Alexandria. I've been a fan of the whole series in general, but this is refreshingly different and would be a good starting point if you've never played any of them

Really enjoying this. Think I'm level 16 now and still in Alexandria. I've been a fan of the whole series in general, but this is refreshingly different and would be a good starting point if you've never played any of them

I'm playing syndicate now and really enjoying it. I also want to play black flag. Would black flag be hard to get in to if I played Origins first?

I'm playing syndicate now and really enjoying it. I also want to play black flag. Would black flag be hard to get in to if I played Origins first?
I liked Syndicate, I think mainly because of the setting.

Nah it shouldn't be a problem. I've still got a couple of the older ones to get back to at some point after I've finished this

Black flag was mint, just wished it was longer and more to do in it. Love all the ship combat and shit, reminds me of Pirates! back in the day. I've no idea what's going on in any of the games now, don't really think it matters much anymore. People only really played them for the assassin bits anyways, the modern day stuff was chod and I couldn't wait to get those bits over with.

Theres' a code for discount from the UBI store (apparently site wide). Brings a discount of £15 off the PC version. Is it worth £34?

30% discount - VCUBI30

Worried my CPU might not handle it, only an i5 2550 (or somesuch) with the double DRM shite that is on it. Loads complaining about it.

Theres' a code for discount from the UBI store (apparently site wide). Brings a discount of £15 off the PC version. Is it worth £34?

30% discount - VCUBI30

Worried my CPU might not handle it, only an i5 2550 (or somesuch) with the double DRM shite that is on it. Loads complaining about it.
If you’ve liked any of the previous games you’ll like it. Best one so far imho

I got this today. Only played a little bit and just got to the mates house but I like the new combat more than black flag (the only other ac game I've played)

Back