Asked to go on The Voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really interesting that anyone in the media hasnt (to my knowledge) really went for the whole talent show farce and exposed it. Is it because Cowell et all are great media manipulators?
Is it because they are really popular and dont want to ruin the illusion?

Not the same I know but years ago a journalist went on Blind Date and exposed that it was pretty much a fix.

On another note best of luck to the OP,apart from the Lady Gaga tribute act who used to post on here (and made a good career of it iirc) not sure we have had a musical sucess story?

Didn’t even realise riffsonline was still used.

Thats it though, all rock music from acdc and Whitesnake to Journey, Foreigner and queen etc

Don’t know if you remember the Toy Dolls back in the day but my dad was the original drummer with them and he’s our drummer in the band today so canny been on stage performing with me old man
Lock N Load

Canny pipes marra, i would give it a go as if you don't you will only wonder 'what if?' , give it a shot and don't take it too seriously, you have my full support as long as you don't sing that Winds of Change by The Scorpions, f***ing hate that song!

Isn’t the Voice a show for fatties and ugly people who can’t make it into the X Factor?

And that’s why I’m there

But in all seriousness I wouldn’t apply for it unless I was contacted likr this as you fast track a couple of stages since the producers have already seen footage

Thats it though, all rock music from acdc and Whitesnake to Journey, Foreigner and queen etc

Don’t know if you remember the Toy Dolls back in the day but my dad was the original drummer with them and he’s our drummer in the band today so canny been on stage performing with me old man
Lock N Load

Not my choice of music but really impressive voice - well done and go for it.

Lock N Load

Cracking that. Cheers for posting it, look like a great band.

Tell someone who gives a fuck

Only kidding marra, good luck
Oooooooooooo you nearly had me there! I just spotted the white text before I f***ing ripped into ya! :lol:

Ooooooooooooooooo

got a message today from a casting member asking me to attend an audition on Sunday for the show.

Advised I couldn’t as I’m in the studio so they asked for any videos.

Anyhow just got the following back tonight
The Voice UK production would like to get in touch after looking at your vids. Please can you provide me with an email address and phone number, Thanks, J

Curious to know if anyone’s experienced any reality tv or shows like this before?
Hoy a vid up then so we can hear you sing!

You can't just say "eee look at me I'm garn on telly" and not show us what you're made of fust. Haway we'll vote. Everyone look away. :lol:

Lock N Load

Nice cover! Weird hearing it with no electric drills, like. ;)

Lock N Load

Hometown _ Newcastle. I’m out.

Good luck. Will try to catch a gig when I am in the NE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back