Ashes tickets

Does make me chuckle, the world is about to end because pasta has gone up 20p but Ashes tickets at £150ish a day sell out :lol:
I take your point. My mate won’t pay it out of principle but he’s happy to spend £240 to see the likes of Pink and Arctic Monkeys. People make savings in other areas but many need their fix whether it’s an ashes test or a gig.

I got Ashes tickets for Old Trafford and have just had an email from Lancs CCC confirming I qualify for a ‘taster’ membership, which qualifies me for 2 domestic games. Good idea IMO. Shame I live so far from OT!

Anyone entered the ballot for the Oval. I did and got email saying ballot closes 11 November, went on site this morning and now it says 9 December. Does this mean they haven’t had enough applicants

Anyone entered the ballot for the Oval. I did and got email saying ballot closes 11 November, went on site this morning and now it says 9 December. Does this mean they haven’t had enough applicants

Still waiting... Oval website now says "Entrants can expect to hear results from week commencing 19th December."

Id have thought they were the most subscribed ones

Just had an email from SCCC which is rather ambiguous: "Thank you for applying for The Kia Oval 2023 international Ticket Ballot. We can confirm that the next phase of 2023 Ticket Ballot winners will be announced from Tuesday 10 January 2023."
Just had the same one 🙄

Was hoping to find out before Xmas.

Anyway, better than the dreaded ‘unsuccessful’ email

Just had an email from SCCC which is rather ambiguous: "Thank you for applying for The Kia Oval 2023 international Ticket Ballot. We can confirm that the next phase of 2023 Ticket Ballot winners will be announced from Tuesday 10 January 2023."
yeah i got that too. does that mean we missed out on the first round?

You wouldn't expect someone in a ticket office to know about tickets would you?

See here for registering for 2023 ticket info

Got tickets for the first day at old Trafford...£70 + but well looking forward to it 😎

Given up on getting anything for the Oval this year. I know a few people who were in the lottery an nobody's number came up. It will be the first Oval Test which I have missed in about 8 years.

Got tickets for Ireland at Lords though.

Back