Ashes tickets

Just make sure you get on the mailing list for any ground you are interested in getting tickets for so you will be informed of when the ticket windows are open.

I get tickets for the Oval Test every year without problems.

Just make sure you get on the mailing list for any ground you are interested in getting tickets for so you will be informed of when the ticket windows are open.

I get tickets for the Oval Test every year without problems.

I emailed Lancs CCC about Old Trafford tickets a few weeks ago but got no response, so called them. The lady in the box office was v pleasant but didn’t have a clue! @seaham ftm ’s suggestion of joining the Barmy Army seems like a good option.

I emailed Lancs CCC about Old Trafford tickets a few weeks ago but got no response, so called them. The lady in the box office was v pleasant but didn’t have a clue! @seaham ftm ’s suggestion of joining the Barmy Army seems like a good option.

You wouldn't expect someone in a ticket office to know about tickets would you?

See here for registering for 2023 ticket info

You wouldn't expect someone in a ticket office to know about tickets would you?

See here for registering for 2023 ticket info

Thanks. That wasn’t on their site last time I looked. Unless (as me mother always used to say) i was looking with me eyes shut 😀

Lords is always a ballot too.
The other counties that host seem to be going the way of Members followed by those that bought for the previous test at that ground

Lords is always a ballot too.
The other counties that host seem to be going the way of Members followed by those that bought for the previous test at that ground

I don't know if the Oval ballot is weighted in any way but I've been "lucky" in the last 6 Test matches. Bring on the Ashes

Just got home after a grand day out. I'd just rather not think about how much it cost.

I don't know if the Oval ballot is weighted in any way but I've been "lucky" in the last 6 Test matches. Bring on the Ashes

Just got home after a grand day out. I'd just rather not think about how much it cost.
Aye ur right on the costs mate.
I’ve done just 4 days at International cricket this summer.
One of those was a “free” last day

Aye ur right on the costs mate.
I’ve done just 4 days at International cricket this summer.
One of those was a “free” last day

It was the third day of cricket that I had booked but I the first one where I saw a full day. Got my money back for the NZ Lords Test as it finished within a hour and also got a refund for Day 4 of the first SA Test as it finished early

It was the third day of cricket that I had booked but I the first one where I saw a full day. Got my money back for the NZ Lords Test as it finished within a hour and also got a refund for Day 4 of the first SA Test as it finished early
One of mine was Edgebaston on the Satday.
Missed the first half an hour and they only played for about another hour and a half in total after that.

Back