Ashes tickets

Headingley Day 1 tickets finally arrived. Forgot I'd asked for them on the App! App's not coming into existence any time soon so they've now made them print at home, not sure if anyone else was in same boat.
Got mine for 3rd day last week after I emailed them to ask when I’d receive them. Print at home.

I must admit, I cant afford what I have spent this summer on tickets, but dont regret it now, if the cricket is as good as it was this week then everyone here is for a memorable experience.

Some of the most exciting sport I have seen, still gutted, but also still on a buzz after being there.

I remember organizing taxis at tea on day 4 for the following morning only to have to cancel it a few hours later :)

Ha yep that'd be right. So glad it ended that night mind, was perfect timing with a full house in the sun

said on another thread, but never thought I'd be able to walk home in 25 minutes from an Ashes test match. felt surreal!

Probs one of the best weeks of my life that

feels so long ago, but Broad and Jimmy still going!
Were you there on the day we clinched it? The Honey Monster when he got let back in had the biggest cheer of the day. I got my photo taken with him.
We had two lads behind us dressed as monks or vicars. Reverend Tiddles got completely wasted and had to be taken home.

I used to play footy on that grass long before there was a cricket stadium there. To even watch cricket was something. Let alone watch England, or watch England win, or watch England win the fecking Ashes. I got quite emotional at the end.

Back