Are you happy with Netflix?

I'm happy with Netflix, watched loads over the last month, Squid game, Squid game challenge, loads of episodes of Last Chance U, WW2 From the front lines and just started Fool me once, watched a few films also.

I get it as part of my Sky package so think it's a few quid cheaper than from Netflix directly.

It used to be good value for money, it's too dear now.

I pay £17.99 for the 4k and it's just not worth it.

I'll sack it off for a few months again.

I'll sign up to Apple for the new For All Mankind and Masters of the Air when it's released.

Tempted to sign up for YouTube premium as the adverts are getting longer but £17 pm is it value ?
I had it, then cancelled. Now I get loads of adverts compared to others and I’m certain it’s because I’ve paid before so they know I’m a possible customer again.

I normally subscribe for 2-3 months of a year, watch everything I want on it then move on to a different provider such as Paramount, Disney or Apple etc. then do the same again until I'm back to netflix again. About the only thing I have constantly is Amazon prime & that's as much for the delivery & music as the tv & films.

Not sure what is going wrong, log out of yt and don't have chrome open when starting the vpn, tried that?
They’ve cracked down on it. I had an annual one with turkey. When it expired I tried again. Didn’t work. Tried loads of different places and eventually found on Reddit that Ukraine is one of the last ones it works with

They’ve cracked down on it. I had an annual one with turkey. When it expired I tried again. Didn’t work. Tried loads of different places and eventually found on Reddit that Ukraine is one of the last ones it works with
fair enough, will try not to change it then as long as I can.

Back