Are you glad to have a match tomorrow? Or can you not be arsed with it?

Personally I’m really happy to have a game a week earlier than the other championship clubs.
I thought everyone would have been the same but listened to the WMS preview show this morning and was shocked to hear how negative they were about it.

How do you feel about it?
I’m excited. At last some, football worthy of my time and interest! ha’way the lads!!!

Really pissed off , booked a weekend away in Vienna, on the basis that there were no games on, now I am missing the game, also the 12.30 kick off means it will start at 11.30 here and I have not found anywhere which will be both open and showing the game. So I will have to suffer the pi polar reactions on here!
Try the hotel Maria Theresa, sky in the bar and the barman's a footy nut. Give them a ring.

Personally I’m really happy to have a game a week earlier than the other championship clubs.
I thought everyone would have been the same but listened to the WMS preview show this morning and was shocked to hear how negative they were about it.

Can't wait me , pint of Maxim whilst freezing me gnads off in the concourse , love it.

Would love it but shit early kick off means I'll.be at graft and miss it. Didn't realise other teams were playing a week later.

Replace the plastic football on telly with real life: promotion/relegation for teams , loads of talent back in position for us, and steal a march on clubs above us with 21 matches played--- Hawayawayawayaway!!!!😍
Absolutely. The lads first, England second for me. Proper footy. Big breakfast with a mate - up to the local for a couple of early ones, then the game, home for a disco kip, out to a tap-room for tea and a couple of beers and then another disco-kip probably. Happy days. HTL

Back