Are you glad to have a match tomorrow? Or can you not be arsed with it?

Was happy thinking the brum game was our last. “Haven’t ruined my Christmas this year the bastards” etc

We’ve three of the fuckers haven’t we? Plenty of time for them to fuck my Christmas, the fuckers.

Fuck

Not for me. I'm in York tomorrow but will be checking my mobile every few minutes. HWTL anyway.
Gan to The Terrace bar.
I'm really looking forward to seeing my mates & getting back to the SOL, but I've got a bout of the deadly Man flu, so will undergo an early morning fitness test, to see if I'll be fit for the match.
I rate my chances as 50-50.
Pray for me. 😁🙏
Half a dozen Wood’s rum’s will sort it, pubs should be open early.

Last edited:
I’m mixed like must admit

I’ll enjoy it when there but also wouldn’t mind sitting on coach before the World Cup games

I enjoy watching safc at minute tho so not all bad is it

Personally I’m really happy to have a game a week earlier than the other championship clubs.
I thought everyone would have been the same but listened to the WMS preview show this morning and was shocked to hear how negative they were about it.

How do you feel about it?

Class that we have club footy back. WC is dull and I'm not interested...ha'way the lads

Not happy it is on so late. I would have prefered 1200. But I went to the Norwich game which started at 1230 and drove back in time to the store (by about 2 mins) to start work. I start at 3pm but clocked on at 2:58. I am meant to clock any time in the 5 mins before my start time but I never do that. I have been known to clock on well before the 5 minutes before my start time. But it was incredible I was able to get to drive from Sunderland to work and clock on so close to my start time. I could not have timed it better. So am I happy to be going when I know what my little Fizzy is capable of? Absolutely.

I'm now hungover and worried I'll feel like shit at the match, wish it was a 3pm kick off now :lol:
I'm gonna try having a shower and getting some fresh air taking the dogs for a walk. Hopefully that'll sort it, got more drinking to do once I get home after the match

Was happy thinking the brum game was our last. “Haven’t ruined my Christmas this year the bastards” etc

We’ve three of the fuckers haven’t we? Plenty of time for them to fuck my Christmas, the fuckers.

Fuck
At least nobody will destroy your xmas in the fashion Adam Johnson did to the mags mate.

Back