Are you glad to have a match tomorrow? Or can you not be arsed with it?

Nice to have some real football back, took no notice of the shit show over there, no idea what's going on, they can ram their England team up their Jacksie.

Personally I’m really happy to have a game a week earlier than the other championship clubs.
I thought everyone would have been the same but listened to the WMS preview show this morning and was shocked to hear how negative they were about it.

How do you feel about it?
Happy for match not happy with ko time 🙄

Although it's been nice having footy on non stop, I don't think the standard of football at the World Cup so far has been anything to shout about. The knock out stages should kick it up a touch mind.

I'm happy that we play today with (hopefully) a fit again Stewart sat on the bench to come on and score the winner.

Really pissed off , booked a weekend away in Vienna, on the basis that there were no games on, now I am missing the game, also the 12.30 kick off means it will start at 11.30 here and I have not found anywhere which will be both open and showing the game. So I will have to suffer the pi polar reactions on here!
I’ve seen some of the reactions on here - just enjoy the city, don’t even think about the match etc etc …

I’ve been all over the world when the lads have been playing and if your Mrs is like mine she’ll know how much watching the game means to you and she won’t mind. It’s only 90 minutes out of the weekend after all. If she’s not a football fan I’m sure she’d find plenty to do to fill an hour and a half.

Good luck on finding a steam !

Haway the lads !

Really pissed off , booked a weekend away in Vienna, on the basis that there were no games on, now I am missing the game, also the 12.30 kick off means it will start at 11.30 here and I have not found anywhere which will be both open and showing the game. So I will have to suffer the pi polar reactions on here!

I’m away and haven’t found anywhere that will have it on. Thought I’d just find a stream and watch on my phone but the sites I’m aware of are blocked by the Indonesian government ffs

If anyone could pm a direct link it would be much appreciated

Last edited:
Pleased to be watching a game that matters. The world cup is canny for light entertainment but that's about it.

I’ve seen some of the reactions on here - just enjoy the city, don’t even think about the match etc etc …

I’ve been all over the world when the lads have been playing and if your Mrs is like mine she’ll know how much watching the game means to you and she won’t mind. It’s only 90 minutes out of the weekend after all. If she’s not a football fan I’m sure she’d find plenty to do to fill an hour and a half.

Good luck on finding a steam !

Haway the lads !
Ended up in an Irish bar but they are showing rugby!

Well you got the weather correct :lol:
:lol: I'll not trust me Dars weather updates next time. Genuinely wasn't bad today.

Don't blame people leaving a few minutes early in some if the games we have had in recent years mind. But today was fine. Couple more degrees and I'd have been in shorts :cool:

:lol: I'll not trust me Dars weather updates next time. Genuinely wasn't bad today.

Don't blame people leaving a few minutes early in some if the games we have had in recent years mind. But today was fine. Couple more degrees and I'd have been in shorts :cool:
:lol: Bollocks, there were people being treated for hyperthermia in the West Stand:cool:

Back