Are you glad to have a match tomorrow? Or can you not be arsed with it?

I am glad we are playing. We have a game in hand and its our opportunity to play it at a sensible time not having to sequeez it between mid week matches and Cup re-plays later on. It also sets us up nicely for the resumption of fixtures .

Too long a break like this in mid season is going to throw some Clubs out of their stride we need to be playing regular football. This will mean that we will be one game back in to it ahead of the others. Millwall must be wise to this too.

I am glad we are playing. We have a game in hand and its our opportunity to play it at a sensible time not having to sequeez it between mid week matches and Cup re-plays later on. It also sets us up nicely for the resumption of fixtures .

Too long a break like this in mid season is going to throw some Clubs out of their stride we need to be playing regular football. This will mean that we will be one game back in to it ahead of the others. Millwall must be wise to this too.

Hopefully we actually start playing well at home as we've been shit in the main up to now

Really pissed off , booked a weekend away in Vienna, on the basis that there were no games on, now I am missing the game, also the 12.30 kick off means it will start at 11.30 here and I have not found anywhere which will be both open and showing the game. So I will have to suffer the pi polar reactions on here!

Really pissed off , booked a weekend away in Vienna, on the basis that there were no games on, now I am missing the game, also the 12.30 kick off means it will start at 11.30 here and I have not found anywhere which will be both open and showing the game. So I will have to suffer the pi polar reactions on here!

SAFSEE on your phone not possible (no idea if Austria is allowed to show the stream tomorrow)?

Back