Are car headlights getting brighter ?

Seems to me like they are.

Fairly certain people aren't flogging around with the beam on either, just some seem bright as owt.

Also what's with this craze with having different tints on them. Seen a few in recent days that had a blue tinge to them.

Mebees me eyes are on the way out
They are indeed. Did you know that adaptive lights follow the steering direction as well? They are groovy & blue.

Another thing.....my Astra does not allow me to park up with all lights off unless I remove the key from the ignition switch. So I can't wait in a car park for example with the radio on and all lights off.

Why would they manufacture a car like that?
Doggerism

Mind yer blue LED headlights, mister? Only a fiver, la.
Do the kids around anfield still do that?
One from the years gone by:

Fellow parked his car round the corner from Anfield whereby a couple of young lads came up to him and said, "Watch you car for a £". He pointed out that his Alsatian was sleeping on the back seat so his car would be fine. He stared walking down he road when one of the lads shouted after him:
" Hey mister, can your dog put out fires?"

TURN YOUR FOG LAMPS OFF IF ITS NOT FOGGY YA FECKERS
gets n me nerves esp A1N after Scotchy yesterday around 4:15pm
Selfish tw@ts
Thank you
Agreed.

Did a run to Walsall and back yesterday, there must be a thousand drivers I now want to measure some carpet for me as if they think that is 100m visibility, there is something very wrong.

Also why is it the twats who are doing 90 in the overtaking lane are also the ones up the arse of the car in front, and also have their fog lights on?

Back