Are car headlights getting brighter ?

Another thing.....my Astra does not allow me to park up with all lights off unless I remove the key from the ignition switch. So I can't wait in a car park for example with the radio on and all lights off.

Why would they manufacture a car like that?

Another thing.....my Astra does not allow me to park up with all lights off unless I remove the key from the ignition switch. So I can't wait in a car park for example with the radio on and all lights off.

Why would they manufacture a car like that?
So that if someone hot wires your car then they cannot joyride in the dark.

Seems to me like they are.

Fairly certain people aren't flogging around with the beam on either, just some seem bright as owt.

Also what's with this craze with having different tints on them. Seen a few in recent days that had a blue tinge to them.

Mebees me eyes are on the way out

@Crook Mackem i thought of you this morning when I drove through Ferryhill Station and cars were driving towards me going over speed bumps xx

Seems to me like they are.

Fairly certain people aren't flogging around with the beam on either, just some seem bright as owt.

Also what's with this craze with having different tints on them. Seen a few in recent days that had a blue tinge to them.

Mebees me eyes are on the way out

Mine deffo are, got LED lights now and get flashed all the time with people thinking they are on full beam....When I flash them back their retinas are burn to a crisp.

Mine deffo are, got LED lights now and get flashed all the time with people thinking they are on full beam....When I flash them back their retinas are burn to a crisp.
Someone in London will be shot dead soon because of their LED headlights.

I've done that one too. Good to see how well it's done.
Nice one. There are a lot of good people around still.

Back