Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have zero interest in phones, apple, launch events or share prices but some lads at work were on about it yesterday. They were even justifying the rumoured price of a phone they hadn't seen.
:)
They'll not be Android users then.

I personally couldn't use anything other than an iPhone, but Apple are forcing me to skip a generation of iPhone because of prices. Currently got the iPhone 7 so won't be getting whatever they announce. Hopefully I'll get some decent iOS and MacBook features.

One of them is. There'll be iPhone 8s that are the normal cost apparently. The iPhone X is the "signature 10th anniversary" daft phone by all accounts. It'll be controlled by gestures. No idea what that means.

It just goes to show how cheap electronic gadgets have become. £1000 was the going rate for a pc 20 years ago.

people don't realise how cheap stuff has become. That's why everyone has loads of stuff.

The excess spending power now goes on accommodation. life is easy if you have your digs paid for.

I personally couldn't use anything other than an iPhone, but Apple are forcing me to skip a generation of iPhone because of prices. Currently got the iPhone 7 so won't be getting whatever they announce. Hopefully I'll get some decent iOS and MacBook features.

They’ve kept a pretty steady pricing mate really.

Unless you mean getting on contract? If so then the contracts (as they are with the galaxy note 8 and s8 when they first come out) are absolutely mind blowingly expensive!

Much better buying the phones outright save a fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back