Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve kept a pretty steady pricing mate really.

Unless you mean getting on contract? If so then the contracts (as they are with the galaxy note 8 and s8 when they first come out) are absolutely mind blowingly expensive!

Much better buying the phones outright save a fortune.
Yep just can't afford it. I managed to somehow get a new iPhone 7 with no up front cost and a £32.50 a month plan through the NHS. Can't really grumble at that, just can't manage to save up to buy one outright.

Yep just can't afford it. I managed to somehow get a new iPhone 7 with no up front cost and a £32.50 a month plan through the NHS. Can't really grumble at that, just can't manage to save up to buy one outright.

Aye the networks now seem to charge 70 quid plus per month...madness!

Ideal is stick 30/month away somewhere, then sell your old phone each year and you should be fine. The ideal never works though, appreciate that!

Other option is apple do an annual upgrade thing, pay monthly and get new iPhone every year, sticking a sim only deal on top of that you will maybe be around what you already pay.

Very interested to see it as I could do with a step up from my iPhone 6, but £1000 is just silly money for a phone imo.

Saying that, might just whack it on a 0% card for 24 months.

makes calls
makes texts
yoju can run apps
you can take pictures
you can watch videos

err... just like most phones out there then
well i like new gadgets , and if things look slicker than i will purchase . no need to give me pointless infos .

Any idea if they are likely to unveil a new iPad Mini?

I have a 1st Gen Mini with only 512Mb RAM and stuck on iOS 9. It is running really slow now and a few apps crash. The mini 4 are not a bad price at the moment, but are a 2 year old device. I'm trying to decide if I should wait for a device that might never come or just upgrade now.

Any idea if they are likely to unveil a new iPad Mini?

I have a 1st Gen Mini with only 512Mb RAM and stuck on iOS 9. It is running really slow now and a few apps crash. The mini 4 are not a bad price at the moment, but are a 2 year old device. I'm trying to decide if I should wait for a device that might never come or just upgrade now.

Don’t think so mate, think the minis will eventually just vanish.

Get a 10.5 inch pro, they have found the sweet spot and its like shit off a stick!

But, but, but, it has an apple on it for only an extra £500

Samsung are currently charging 869 for the 64GB note 8...

In other “recent” news, you do realise TV’s are no longer black and white as well don’t you?

Don’t think so mate, think the minis will eventually just vanish.

Get a 10.5 inch pro, they have found the sweet spot and its like shit off a stick!

Samsung are currently charging 869 for the 64GB note 8...

In other “recent” news, you do realise TV’s are no longer black and white as well don’t you?

I quite like the size of the 7-8" tablets. Nice as an e-reader and will fit into my jacket pocket when travelling etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back