Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.

why, the majority of phones can store all the music you want and anything else can be streamed. Mp3 players are dead now.

I am in a minority but the ipod gives me the chance to have an apple device for my music and for the gym etc it is very lightweight, however i can also have an android system as a phone.

I am in a minority but the ipod gives me the chance to have an apple device for my music and for the gym etc it is very lightweight, however i can also have an android system as a phone.

The iPod classics are more bulky and heavier than most modern phones though surely?

Just stick music on your android, but keep it in your pocket so nobody sees it? Or use some apple headphones?

;)

went to a trade launch of one of the handsets years back........ it was like going to some kind of weird evangelical cult meeting, absolutely batshit

it was like going to some kind of weird evangelical cult meeting, absolutely batshit
i was talking to someone with first hand experience of dealing with Steve Jobs when carphonewarehouse negotiated taking on the iPhone in the UK - evangelical cult really does describe his brief experience with the main man at the time.

I quite like the shuffle as a very light weight simple music player for the gym.

i was talking to someone with first hand experience of dealing with Steve Jobs when carphonewarehouse negotiated taking on the iPhone in the UK - evangelical cult really does describe his brief experience with the main man at the time.
they were inviting people to stand up and say how it was going to change their life....... scary thing was there was no end willing to do it

Don’t think so mate, think the minis will eventually just vanish.

Get a 10.5 inch pro, they have found the sweet spot and its like shit off a stick!

Is the Pro the latest ones? Looking at prices, there seems to be the mini at £400+, Air 2 at £500+ and Pro at £600+. It looks like the Air 2 is the same hardware as the mini only with a bigger screen, where as the Pro is a complete hardware update. Does that sound about right?

Is the Pro the latest ones? Looking at prices, there seems to be the mini at £400+, Air 2 at £500+ and Pro at £600+. It looks like the Air 2 is the same hardware as the mini only with a bigger screen, where as the Pro is a complete hardware update. Does that sound about right?

That’s right mate. The pro is an amazing device, absolutely amazing. It doesnt feel too big, and it flies.

Change is good but this is just another phone. Boss.

Didn’t realise it was a phone, wounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back