Anyone poorly

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always colds going round this time of year. I seem to get one every September when the bairn goes back to school and brings new germs home.

Freshers flu! I always got ill when I was going back to school, college and Uni after the hols

Currently got absolutely zero sense of smell and cannot taste any food or liquid.

Me too. It’s bloody irritating as it seems to affect one side of the throat then bogs off for a bit before turning up on the other side. I even thought it was in my ears too at one point and I’ve never been across the doors to catch anything.
I’ve had ear aches and bad sinus for a few month and they throw all the symptoms of Covid at me all the time, it’s doing my head right in, was at docs last week and I have fluid in the middle ear and air pockets/bubbles she told me when she looked in my ears, I asked what helps, answer was naff all, keep taking me anti histamine and nasal sprays and hope the allergies clear up

Got done this morning Chief.

Our niece the same. Her mate got contacted to say the bar staff at one of the boozers in sunderland had tested positive and better get a test (she did and was positive), she has then been to the gym with my niece and so she is getting tested.

Finds out tomorrow much the same as you i expect.

Our niece the same. Her mate got contacted to say the bar staff at one of the boozers in sunderland had tested positive and better get a test (she did and was positive), she has then been to the gym with my niece and so she is getting tested.

Finds out tomorrow much the same as you i expect.
Yeah mate. I have some of the symptoms but not all (I think). Bit of a temperature, cough, loss of smell and taste and a sore throat. On and aches. However, plenty people have had similar recently and not been positive.

Yeah mate. I have some of the symptoms but not all (I think). Bit of a temperature, cough, loss of smell and taste and a sore throat. On and aches. However, plenty people have had similar recently and not been positive.
Hope you okay mate, I got a random letter in the post from NHS to say can you do a test for our survey (must have picked fit people), came back negative. Wife (nurse) took great delight in sticking the swab on my tonsils and then up my nose, what was that all about? (same swab).

Result back as "unclear" so have to do another test but no spots available

Ffs man, what a pain in the arse.

What time did you get tested and when and how did you get your result? Niece hasn't heard yet.
Got done at 0930 yesterday and result was in email and text as I woke up today

Got done at 0930 yesterday and result was in email and text as I woke up today

She has just got back the all clear. It's a bit shit that they had to book as it said no walk ins but when they got to to the hospital (newcastle), they said that you could just walk in without booking (so her mam got tested as well whilst there).

She has just got back the all clear. It's a bit shit that they had to book as it said no walk ins but when they got to to the hospital (newcastle), they said that you could just walk in without booking (so her mam got tested as well whilst there).
I went to the General in Neecastle
Got a test at Stanley at 1200
ordered a vindaloo to try and move stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back