Anyone poorly

Not me. virus seems to want nothing to do with me. I reckon it's my personality.

Mind, i got closer to a group of walkers than i'd like today. Was probably breathing their snotty air droplets for about10-15 yards. I'm a bit concerned about that. I'll report back to this thread if i've been C-19ed.

Unable to get any proper sleep as started getting a cough last night. Anxiety through the roof now which isnt helping. No other symptoms (yet).

I am self isolating even though I could not get a home test kit (non available). Said you need to have a test within four days of symptoms showing (Friday), so too late now.
Been too ill over the weekend to drive anywhere. Seem to be over the worst but still not well. No appetite, cannot sleep, coughed up loads of phlegm, retching brought up small pieces of very dark blood particles, raging sore throat, fever and shivers. At one point I was in bed fully clothed with a scarf on. Not so much the continuous cough, more sporadic.
Symptoms have reduced significantly but still there. Survived so far but will never be sure it was Covid because I was not tested.

Me, my son (7month) and daughter (5) had symptoms. Kid in me daughters class tested positive so feared the worst and been stressed to fuck but thankfully ours came back negative. Little one has another virus but nothing serious.

Heard a lad I play 5 a side with tested positive yesterday. Absolutely paranoid now even though I think I’ve already had it in March

Erm I'm fairly sure there is a chance you can get it again sadly.
Had a look on NHS website and I can’t get a test if I don’t have symptoms.

I’m fit and healthy like but worry about catching it and passing it onto the auld girl as she’s looking after my youngest as we have child care issues at the minute.

Been wiped out with sore throat, fatigue, shivers, usual flu symptoms. Lass and lad at work the same. Self-isolated, got test. were all clear.

So if you're ill right now, don't let anxiety etc get the better of you, there is something else going around also.

Back