Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see they have formally announced your course for Q School. Well done :)

Practice practice practice!! Well not for me at the minute as on holiday...

Don’t be disheartened when you do play it, it’s been set up to test the very very best. Damage limitation is what you’re looking for on my course. Expect to be well over par per round and try to pull as much of it back as you can on the 2nd course.

If you’re happy enough to start as high as you can in the cc levels then just use players clubs, move onto master clubs when you’re ready. If you can’t hit straight on my course, then it’ll chew you up especially after the patch when they make the rough more penal

Don’t be disheartened when you do play it, it’s been set up to test the very very best. Damage limitation is what you’re looking for on my course. Expect to be well over par per round and try to pull as much of it back as you can on the 2nd course.

If you’re happy enough to start as high as you can in the cc levels then just use players clubs, move onto master clubs when you’re ready. If you can’t hit straight on my course, then it’ll chew you up especially after the patch when they make the rough more penal
I'm sticking with master clubs, its all I have been playing with so far. Want to at least have a shot at making web.com tour.

At least I do have some knowledge of your course, probably played it a dozen times, admittedly not on 19 yet...

Been waiting for this to come down in price, I see The Golf Club 2 is available now on the PlayStation Store for £14.99.
Apparently the new one is down to £29.99 at the minute on PS Store...

Last edited:
+1 on at low at bedes, cracking course like.
Just played 18 and managed -1. You have to concentrate every hole like, couple of silly errors which hope to iron out before Q School. Not going to play anymore until this patch is dropped, not sure how much its going to affect gameplay like...

Edit: Patch available now.

Last edited:
Just played 18 and managed -1. You have to concentrate every hole like, couple of silly errors which hope to iron out before Q School. Not going to play anymore until this patch is dropped, not sure how much its going to affect gameplay like...

Edit: Patch available now.
Played it again and finished +10, trying to be a clever twat in the hole with the ruin.

Was going to stay off it till the patch was available, but if it's available will be straight on tonight

f***ing hell the pitch is over 4gb

Last edited:
Played it again and finished +10, trying to be a clever twat in the hole with the ruin.

Was going to stay off it till the patch was available, but if it's available will be straight on tonight

f***ing hell the pitch is over 4gb

Gameplay updates are server side and aren’t happening till next week

Its much better than the previous game, follows the real PGA structure with Fed Ex playoffs etc. A half a dozen real courses too, its just a shame the players are still made up.

You can change them ... wish they’d let you download rosters mind like don bradman cricket does

Playing with master clubs I’m an absolute weekend chopper :lol:

I have set up another Society for the new game: "The SMB Club"

Going to set up a practice event - will double up as Q School practice too. 2 rounds each of St Bedes and Pearl Mountain. @Mr Bojangles is this game cross platform? Can you see if you can find this society on PC? Red and White flag with a black cat on it :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back