Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

How are people getting on with this? Had a few days off and trying to play now and I'm looking fucked. Swing tempo all over, constant slow on backswing so losing distance each shot. Currently +1 after 15 on the easier Pearl Mountain.

Pre update I was hitting -11/12 on this... :mad::lol:

I'm still absolutely shit with master clubs. Will give qschool a go with them, but might revert back. Some rounds I think I have cracked it then goes to shit
I will definitely stick with them. I think switching would mess me up more. Sad bastard that I am, had about 40/45 minutes earlier just on the driving range and think I have got the new knack of it. Hitting 8 iron after 8 iron until I got rid of having a slow backswing.

Been reading some tweets and the master club only on the pro tour seems to be causing some controversy like.

I'm still shit with them, going to drop down to pro tonight and give bede a go, and see how i do. Doubt i would get to pro anyway

Been reading some tweets and the master club only on the pro tour seems to be causing some controversy like.

I'm still shit with them, going to drop down to pro tonight and give bede a go, and see how i do. Doubt i would get to pro anyway
Just my impression, but is it not just a vocal minority? Most on the forum seem happy with the split, even those who prefer Pro clubs. The only gripe I have had was playing an online match against a Pro Club player. The distance advantage they had with playing on shorter tees was greater than the distance gained by me using master clubs. I think I outdrove them once on an entire round...

Just my impression, but is it not just a vocal minority? Most on the forum seem happy with the split, even those who prefer Pro clubs. The only gripe I have had was playing an online match against a Pro Club player. The distance advantage they had with playing on shorter tees was greater than the distance gained by me using master clubs. I think I outdrove them once on an entire round...
Oh definetly the vocal minority, seems fair that only master clubs are used on the pro tour. Decided to play with pro clubs for a while, and see where i get.

On a side accepted your friend request last night, hadn't noticed it till then :oops:

Fuck it sticking with pro clubs, enjoy the game so much more as well
That's it, absolutely no point in playing if not enjoying it. Even a little :lol:

Anyone having a crack at Q School then? Its going to be Tuesday night for me as thats the only time I will have some peace and quiet here...

Edit: Some absolutely insane scoring so far. I will be aiming for as close to level as possible for St Bedes - if I can scrape together a 4 round total under par I will be pleased.

-30 and better being shot, I know this will be the PGA/World lot like, but still...

Last edited:
Managed to get my 1st 2 rounds done before bed last night.

Round 1 could’ve been much better, missed 3 or 4 putts I should’ve made, but had some good luck too, so can’t really complain. Finished with -7, and went even better with a -11 2nd round.

Sitting top of the Xbox leaderboard through 2 rounds at the moment, hopefully the final 2 rounds treat me well.

Good luck boys

First round of -4, which i was pleased with, round 2 has been a disaster so far though, was +4 through 10 i think. Turned it off in disgust at myself.

Daft question, but can you move the ball closer to the hole in putting practice?

Edit. Circle

Last edited:

Back