Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things appear to be winding down with this one until the new one. Haven't been on much with the good weather etc - though have consolidated my web.com tour card with a couple of cuts made.

Looking forward to hopefully a much better society side of things on it, as well as PGA Tour single mode.

Things appear to be winding down with this one until the new one. Haven't been on much with the good weather etc - though have consolidated my web.com tour card with a couple of cuts made.

Looking forward to hopefully a much better society side of things on it, as well as PGA Tour single mode.
The original game was much more community friendly, hopefully they’ve learned their lesson and we can go back to cross platform gaming. I’m like you, I’ve just played my first tgct tournament in about 2 months and you could tell. -4 1st round then -12 2nd, might just scrape the cut

Anyone playing then? I'm liking it so far, just trophy hunting at the moment while practicing. TGCT have announced their plans for season 5 and with this new game the are wiping the slate clean and everyone is required to go through Q-School to play this. Potentially good news for those wanting to jump a few tours up from the last game @shepherd88

I'm also going to get a society set up again, haven't got any idea yet what it's like but will get it set up and take it from there. It will be "The SMB Club" again.

Been waiting for this to come down in price, I see The Golf Club 2 is available now on the PlayStation Store for £14.99.

Been waiting for this to come down in price, I see The Golf Club 2 is available now on the PlayStation Store for £14.99.
The only thing is that best element to these games is the online community. These tours are ran at TGCTours.com

While this would all be excellent "in game" it just doesn't exist. The new season starts in October and they are moving onto TGC19. I would hang on for a price drop of the new one. Even at full price though, if you get into it like a few of us have on here, it will probably be one of the best value games you will get.

Anyone playing then? I'm liking it so far, just trophy hunting at the moment while practicing. TGCT have announced their plans for season 5 and with this new game the are wiping the slate clean and everyone is required to go through Q-School to play this. Potentially good news for those wanting to jump a few tours up from the last game @shepherd88

I'm also going to get a society set up again, haven't got any idea yet what it's like but will get it set up and take it from there. It will be "The SMB Club" again.

Haven’t really had much game time, as I’ve spent most of it in the designer as I’ve entered the latest course design contest. I’ve been approached by tgct for them to use the low course at st bedes as one of the q-school courses, which may well be beneficial for me lol

I've been absolutely terrible for ages now. Tee to green okay then shocking after that. Got the proper yips.

Haven’t really had much game time, as I’ve spent most of it in the designer as I’ve entered the latest course design contest. I’ve been approached by tgct for them to use the low course at st bedes as one of the q-school courses, which may well be beneficial for me lol
That would be unbelievable exposure for your course. Virtually everyone playing would have to give it a go! Good to get a heads up too - I might have to get practicing on it asap ;)

That would be unbelievable exposure for your course. Virtually everyone playing would have to give it a go! Good to get a heads up too - I might have to get practicing on it asap ;)
If they do go ahead with it, don’t get too despondent with your scores, they’re choosing it because they want it to play tough. We had it on a society event a week ago with high winds and I think there were only a handful under par after the 2 rounds. It certainly made some of the elite players look ordinary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back