Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

Just got this fuck me I can’t get it with even player irons tempos fine but can’t get my thumbs up in a straight line :lol:
Don't worry stick with it, it will click eventually. Like real golf though, sometimes you just fuck up shots even if you are convinced you hit it right.

Its addictive in the same way too, get a bit of a buzz when you do nail shots :oops::lol:

Don't worry stick with it, it will click eventually. Like real golf though, sometimes you just fuck up shots even if you are convinced you hit it right.

Its addictive in the same way too, get a bit of a buzz when you do nail shots :oops::lol:

Here man thought it was piece of piss birdied first 2 holes at harbour town and then had a shocker on the third :lol:

Here man thought it was piece of piss birdied first 2 holes at harbour town and then had a shocker on the third :lol:
Nothing usually wrong with blowing your load early marra.

So had an email overnight saying that there is still a possibility that the lost scores earlier in the week can be found and applied. If so then it will be back to back promotions for me, so here's hoping.

Without that, think I'm going to be a shot or two shy of the top 20%, final round just wasnt good enough.

Last edited:
Nothing usually wrong with blowing your load early marra.

So had an email overnight saying that there is still a possibility that the lost scores earlier in the week can be found and applied. If so then it will be back to back promotions for me, so here's hoping.

Without that, think I'm going to be a shot or two shy of the top 20%, final round just wasnt good enough.

3 under at the Dubai golfie after 3 :cool:

Finished 9 over

But that was more down to a poor short game putting seems brutal

Make sure you’re moving the red marker to adjust your putting distance, short of the hole for downhill, past the hole for uphill

Aye but how far back do you have to go back to hit it as far as the marker ?

Chipping and bunkers were the worst part of my game thinking about it

Aye but how far back do you have to go back to hit it as far as the marker ?

Chipping and bunkers were the worst part of my game thinking about it

General rule of thumb is to move the marker 1 foot either forward or back for each inch of slope. You also have to factor in the green speed also, which is the number shown next to your putter icon when you select it. 187 is the fastest green speed and I think 114 is the slowest

Well done, hope you can consolidate it this week. Think you need to join CC-Pro? Will be good to have someone else here playing the same course each week, CC-A B and C all play the same to the same schedule.
Proper fucked up my first two rounds. Switched to Tour clubs thinking I'll need the extra distance. Have reverted back to player clubs for the last 2 rounds, hoping I can cling on to cc-c

Proper fucked up my first two rounds. Switched to Tour clubs thinking I'll need the extra distance. Have reverted back to player clubs for the last 2 rounds, hoping I can cling on to cc-c
Best of luck with the second two rounds then, hopefully you can scrape through.

Have played 3 rounds this week in CC-B, and in good shape for top 10%. Going to wait until saturday for the leaderboard to update, want to know where I stand before playing final round...

Fuck sake, had a storming couple of first rounds, but putting was shit last 2 rounds. Finished this week already -35, so hopefully another bash at cc-c.
Get practicing next weeks course now if you have already finished, thats definitely my advice. Even just one round I find can make a huge difference.

Have just played my first round in CC-A and while the scoring is low generally, I have still put in a -13 which is a good start to keeping my card.

Back