Anyone played against premier league players as a youngster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Foggon our keeper got injured bringing their forward down clean through. I went in goal Foggon took the penalty got a hand to it but the bastard hit it so hard I sprained my wrist

Was still playing against Craig Moore and Danny Tiato till last season. Moore gave it away and Tiato got a bad injury. He was still a dirty bastard though

Lee Clark, he was a few years older than me and I played for the younger age team he was playing and had just finished playing when they were about to kick off. They were short of subs so I got named and was brought on.
I scored as well.

Scored past David Preece as well. Sounds like I scored a few but only about 3 in my life! I played against Graham Fenton for Gateshead boys as well, I believe.

Last edited:
Played against Carrick a number of times, he was more a centre forward then. Also against shola, he used to run the game but was a centre mid.

Did shops drink of sweat? My mate played against him loads and reckons he stinks

Played against Carrick a number of times, he was more a centre forward then. Also against shola, he used to run the game but was a centre mid.

Did shola stink of sweat? My mate played against him loads and reckons he stinks

Did shola stink of sweat?my mate played against him loads and said he always stunk

Last edited:
Jamie redknapp and a few of the Spurs or l’oool lads at the time played fairly regularly in a Sunday kick around in a park in Bournemouth during one summer. Never when I played though the f***ing cowards.

I played with Masaro (AC Milan, Italy) in another kick around in Sydney and had no idea who he was until after

Played against Jeff Schlupp when he was at Leicester. He played as a striker at the time, more of a LB/LM now. He was quality mind.

I’ve played against Jordan Henderson, Jack Colback, Sammy Ameobi and Chris Basham. Played with Mark Cullen (Blackpool) and Dan Burn (Wigan).

Played 5-a-side at the Seaburn Centre against Tomi Ameobi when I was about 13.

Don't think he ever made a PL appearance like.

Chopra

I was CB for my school team and he didn’t get a kick. 0-0. I left one or two on him as well and our school won the league. :cool:

Went to school with the mag-slayer Graham Fenton. I don't remember playing footy with/against him but I'd assume I must have.

As a kid we regularly used to play footy with Terry Fenwick . His parents lived a few doors away from ours and he'd always have a kick about when he visiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back