Anyone going to be watching the new Twin Peaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely bonkers. Episode 3 and 4 are on demand on Sky. But if I watch them does that mean there's not gonna be another for a couple of weeks?

I got half way through the 3rd episode (after starting with TP:FWWM) before I just couldn't take any more.

So I've decided to start again at the weekend, this time under optimal David Lynch viewing conditions. Watch it at night, lights out, on a 60" screen, smacked off me tits.

Absolutely bonkers. Episode 3 and 4 are on demand on Sky. But if I watch them does that mean there's not gonna be another for a couple of weeks?
You'll be hoping so.

I got half way through the 3rd episode (after starting with TP:FWWM) before I just couldn't take any more.

So I've decided to start again at the weekend, this time under optimal David Lynch viewing conditions. Watch it at night, lights out, on a 60" screen, smacked off me tits.

You'll be hoping so.
I did the same apart from being smacked off me tits :lol:

Episode 3 and 4 air on TV on Sunday night (US time) and then Episode 5 is available the week after. Doesn't look like 5 will be on demand beforehand like 3 and 4.

Love Kyle Maclachan's new doo :cool:

I thought it was really touching how they got Catherine Coulson (The Log Lady) in even though she died in 2015. They obviously knew she was dying and filmed a few scenes in advance while she was still alive, where her only interaction with other characters was on the end of a phone.

I thought it was really touching how they got Catherine Coulson (The Log Lady) in even though she died in 2015. They obviously knew she was dying and filmed a few scenes in advance while she was still alive, where her only interaction with other characters was on the end of a phone.
I was pleased to see her as well. Hoping he might have done the same with Bowie but I doubt it very much.

I was pleased to see her as well. Hoping he might have done the same with Bowie but I doubt it very much.
Well to be fair he only had a bit part, and only in the movie. Ms Coulson looked riddled with cancer and it was probably real. One of many mindfucks.

I just realised that the person that Bad Coop thought he was having a conversation with (using his special briefcase gear) after killing Darya was Bowie (special agent Phillip Jeffries). So he could have been involved.

I just realised that the person that Bad Coop thought he was having a conversation with (using his special briefcase gear) after killing Darya was Bowie (special agent Phillip Jeffries). So he could have been involved.
Aye he mentioned him but didn't wanna spoil out :lol:

Slim chance he'll be in it though

Well, having now watched episodes 3 and 4, I can confidently say that I know almost nothing of what's going on or why it's going on but I'm enjoying it loads and the end of episode music so far has been consistently superb!
Yup me too, another masterpiece by Mr Lynch tbh :cool:. Was nice to see Bobby Briggs last night - he's aged canny, wonder if we'll see any more of the originals in coming episodes ?

Yup me too, another masterpiece by Mr Lynch tbh :cool:. Was nice to see Bobby Briggs last night - he's aged canny, wonder if we'll see any more of the originals in coming episodes ?

Quite a lot of the original cast are mentioned on wikipedia. Aside from the regular police and FBI, we've had James and Shelly in the bar at the end of episode 2 plus Laura Palmer and Bobby, of course. Wiki reckons Audrey Horne will feature also. It looks like, of the original series' younger cast/characters, only Lara Flynn Boyle as Donna wom't be back.

Quite a lot of the original cast are mentioned on wikipedia. Aside from the regular police and FBI, we've had James and Shelly in the bar at the end of episode 2 plus Laura Palmer and Bobby, of course. Wiki reckons Audrey Horne will feature also. It looks like, of the original series' younger cast/characters, only Lara Flynn Boyle as Donna wom't be back.
They had a different actress as Donna in Fire Walk With Me too. Not sure if she's back as Donna or not though.

Aye I'd thought as much, I noticed the Sheriff Harry Truman has been replaced by his brother - another Truman, so he possibly won't be in this new series either !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back