Anyone going to be watching the new Twin Peaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Made my lass watch Fire Walk With Me last night. Needless to say she hated it :lol:

I don't really like it either compared to the series but needed to rewatch it since Lynch says it's important for the new series.

Made my lass watch Fire Walk With Me last night. Needless to say she hated it :lol:

I don't really like it either compared to the series but needed to rewatch it since Lynch says it's important for the new series.
It's a fantastic film. Had your lass at least seen Twin Peaks? Because that's why it got so slammed when it was released.

They want to watch Inland Empire before they start moaning

27 year wait almost over

Like waiting for a Sunderland win

Last edited by a moderator:

Can't believe nobody's asked for a shot of your lass's twin peaks. This place is going downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back