Anyone going to be watching the new Twin Peaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else hoping for more Michael Cera as Wally Brando?
That was a brilliant little cameo. He nailed Brando's delivery.

I've watched episodes 3 and 4 three times now. Still haven't got a clue what's going on. Still love it. It's incredibly slow and frustrating and I can't get enough of it.

I'm wondering who the eyeless lady's mother was, who was banging on the metal door.

Last edited:
Just got the fourth episode to go and I'm really enjoying it so far! Much better than I expected it to be.

Not a clue what's going on mind :lol:

What
The
Fuck
?

Bizarrely gripping so far, but where's the music? I mean, I like the menacing drone, but I miss the -

tsh, tk-a-tsh, tk-a-tsh, tk-a-tsh, tk-a-dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum a-dum dum dum dum dum dum dum

What
The
Fuck
?

Bizarrely gripping so far, but where's the music? I mean, I like the menacing drone, but I miss the -

tsh, tk-a-tsh, tk-a-tsh, tk-a-tsh, tk-a-dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum a-dum dum dum dum dum dum dum
I think he's trying to make it more dark and serious by omitting that. It's a miss though. It's good he's kept the crackling white noise mind. I think I heard that on Fargo too. Twin Peaks is a massive influence in so many ways.

Haway episode 5. Having watched 1-4 so mamy times now, I think I've got a handle on the story and am confidently expecting Agent Cooper to turn into a toaster.

What
The
Fuck
?

Update having watched ep5 -

What
The
Fuck
?

also -

The golden shovels! :lol:

Watched the first 3 episodes so far. Like most on this thread I have no idea what is going on but am enjoying it immensely. Seriously weird!

One more episode and we are 1/3 of the way through already. Needs to start coming together.

I'm sorely disappointed tbh. Not sure i can force myself to watch through to the end. The twin peaks i adored was a surreal murder mystery soap opera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back