Anyone going to be watching the new Twin Peaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, we might be getting somewhere! Episode 7 probably the best one so far and moving at a blistering pace compared to last week despite two minutes of a man sweeping a floor :lol:

Finally, we might be getting somewhere! Episode 7 probably the best one so far and moving at a blistering pace compared to last week despite two minutes of a man sweeping a floor :lol:
Lynch deliberately testing our patience there like :lol:

I'm finding the whole thing totally engrossing, including the sweeping.

"Squash his hand off!" WTF!

Lynch deliberately testing our patience there like :lol:

I'm finding the whole thing totally engrossing, including the sweeping.

"Squash his hand off!" WTF!
:lol:

There was a few belting lines in this one.

"Tell him we need to speak... about a strawberry."

What the fuck was that? I can't decide whether Lynch is a genius or psychopath after watching that.

Fucked if I know mate, that was mental.
He's like a college student who's just discovered some film editing equipment and been left alone with it for a week, tried loads of stupid shit with it (see the petrol station scene) and linked it together in a 50 minute reel. It's total f***ing garbage but I'm invested up to 8 episodes now so might aswell see it through.

He's like a college student who's just discovered some film editing equipment and been left alone with it for a week, tried loads of stupid shit with it (see the petrol station scene) and linked it together in a 50 minute reel. It's total f***ing garbage but I'm invested up to 8 episodes now so might aswell see it through.
Not enjoying it? I think it's been amazing so far.

I'd been enjoying it until that last episode, f***ing awful, Lynch sold us out with that hogwash, 0/10, truly abysmal..........................hope it gets back to relatively normal stuff next week or I'll be ceasing my viewing :confused::evil:.

Didn't think it could possibly get more bewildering but it has. I'm guessing this was supposed to show the birth of BOB when the nuclear explosion happened (which Gordon had behind his desk a couple of episodes ago).

Fuck knows what's going on with the soot covered ghosts. Seem to be working in cahoots with BOB though - putting people to sleep so he can take over their body.

Who is the girl that swallows BOB?

One of the characters names in the end credits was ??????? :lol:

It's not on next week for some reason so two weeks to be dumbstruck again.

'Gotta light?'

Didn't think it could possibly get more bewildering but it has. I'm guessing this was supposed to show the birth of BOB when the nuclear explosion happened (which Gordon had behind his desk a couple of episodes ago).

Fuck knows what's going on with the soot covered ghosts. Seem to be working in cahoots with BOB though - putting people to sleep so he can take over their body.

'Gotta light?'

I'm guessing the girl that swallows Bob is Laura Palmer's mother. Or it's the log lady and it wasn't Bob (wasn't Bob in one of those bubble things like Laura Palmer?).

Or it could have been a lizard creature taking over Hilary Clinton. Owt's possible with this genius fruitloop.

'Gotta light?'
??????? Is the giant, he was named as that in the first episode too.

Mental episode but there are definitely some bits to go on. The convenience store from fire walk with me, BOB possibly leaving bad Coop and the possible birth of BOB with the nuclear test.

Interesting theory I read about the skull crushing guy at the end possibly being the log lady's husband. He died in a fire and she said he "met the devil". He was listed in the credits as The Woodsman.

The thing he was saying “This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within” has got to have something to do with the horse Laura's mum used to see. All the white lodge characters have white eyes, and their black lodge equivalents black ones, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back