Anybody still paying for things they can't use/access?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nope, but I'm £11 up on the bairns school dinners which I can request back but I'll probably just leave in the ParenPay account.

Still paying for gym but he's loaned me some equipment and he's putting workouts online.

Son has to still pay the rent on his uni digs even though he's living here now. They said he can get out of the rent agreement but they'll charge him £500 to remove all the stuff in his room and put it in storage, then a cleaning fee depending on how much work needs doing. He wants to keep the same room next year so he's just going to keep paying the rent.

Part of the contract unfortunately and we need to keep the bairns place as it’s oversubscribed

don’t mind paying the childminder for the youngest though as she’s a family friend.
Sounds like we were lucky then. Place protected and don’t have to pay.

Season ticket, National Trust membership, WWT membership, caravan and camping club membership.

Part of the contract unfortunately and we need to keep the bairns place as it’s oversubscribed

don’t mind paying the childminder for the youngest though as she’s a family friend.
We’re paying 50% nursery fees because it means all the teachers still get paid. We’re paying the Cleaner anarl. We’re still getting full pay so it’s fair.

Does anyone else keep getting an email from Everyone Active basically begging you to still pay your direct debit and if you do they will give 50% to charity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back