Anybody still paying for things they can't use/access?

Qwerty

Striker
We're still gonna pay fees go our daughter's dance school as the teacher has been wonderful and we want it to be there when we return to normal.
We'll keep on paying as long as we're getting a wage.

School fees. Being fair, the distance learning has been excellent. Assembly and chapel by webcam, office 365 for the kids to access email and conference calls between the other kids in the class too. They even have video tutorials sent out by the sports department that they have to do each afternoon for physical activity.

No complaints just yet as we’re getting a service and the kids have been very well disciplined, the school have indicated they’ll be reviewing it after Lent term.

We're still gonna pay fees go our daughter's dance school as the teacher has been wonderful and we want it to be there when we return to normal.
We'll keep on paying as long as we're getting a wage.
We had continued paying our son's keyboard teacher despite no lessons, we are being paid and he is self employed.Then last week he rang up and has been doing the lessons over WhatsApp. Everyone happy!

Gym and Cineworld memberships suspended not sure if I have any others.

No petrol for work and no drinking or pub lunches.

I must be saving £250 a month, silver lining and all that.

Gym cancelled, not sure if National Trust are still taking payment. Got my money back for Warner bros tour and the hotel I booked. Although I probably re-book it for nearer Christmas.

Dint nar why you can't play golf when theres a hundred people spread over 150 acres like?
Social gathering aspect I expect. People hanging round the first tee and so forth.

I would have thought it would be one of the first things allowed back after lockdown mind, albeit with restrictions.

I've stopped eating sweets saving around £300 a month on Haribos.
£300 a month on Haribos? Are you eating 10 big bags a day or something?

We are paying 50% of the nursery fees for April and May. They won’t charge thereafter but if we are out of lockdown by school hols we’ll be sticking him in the Out of School Club over the summer anyway.

Last edited:

Back