Anybody else writing this season off?

I'm getting to the stage where promotion would be a bonus and itll be another season in this league.

This time with a Sporting Director, decent manager, a long term vision and proper recruitment we SHOULD gain promotion if we don't this season.
.. No. There's still a lot of points to play for.. But I'm lowering my already low expectations ..

I'm getting to the stage where promotion would be a bonus and itll be another season in this league.

This time with a Sporting Director, decent manager, a long term vision and proper recruitment we SHOULD gain promotion if we don't this season.
If we stay in this league another season, at the end of the season Willis, Hume, McGeady, Scown, Graham, O'Nein, leads, Maguire, Diamond, Embleton, both keepers and probably a few others that I have forgotten/don't really matter will be out of contract and we will be heavily handicapped in offering them new deals and replacing them.

The thought of the standard of player who might be willing to play for us given the wages we are able to offer is quite scary and is unlikely to be an improvement on the poor standard of player we already have at the club.

Pretty much wrote it off in terms of promotion after the Portsmouth game. Was evident that day that we were miles off being good enough to go up this season

Wrote it off when the season started with Parkinson and most of the squad..... I've not seen anything to change my mind. The damage was done to this team a year gone September by the Wonderclouts in charge.

Pretty much wrote it off when we started it with Parkinson and the recruitment stank the division out. Just hoping Johnson can mould/build a team that play like he talks.

It feels like it but the picture can change a lot within 5 games. I'm not convinced by Lincoln or Hull and both can be caught - whether we will is another matter, but we need to have a little faith in LJ to bring in what we need this month. We should be looking at 9 points from our next three games.
f***ing hell if you're not convinced by hull what do you think of us

Back