Anti-Vaccine Passport Protesters

No no my friend don’t try back track. You clearly don’t believe we live in the age of information? So in the logic that is used these days to me you are a conspiracy theorist. Information is widely available the truth is out there stop been a lazy fool.
No backtracking, I am simply asking what information you are referring to. You say the truth is out there. What do you suggest is the truth?

No backtracking, I am simply asking what information you are referring to. You say the truth is out there. What do you suggest is the truth?
It’s actually not out there it’s already in you! You know deep down what truth is my friend
I suggest you learn about our origins and who and what we are. If you want truth

Last edited:
It’s actually not out there it’s already in you! You know deep down what truth is my friend

I suggest you learn about our origins and who and what we are. If you want truth
So there is no sparkling new information then. If there was you would have the link at hand to post up, given you are so reliant on it

No surprise that the poster can’t give a straight answer to a straight question. Archetypal behaviour from one of these truth seekers.

I’d be equally as unsurprised if they think the moon landings didn’t happen, the Earth is flat, 9/11 was an inside job with holographic planes and Qanon is about to blow the lid off the worldwide satanic paedophile ring.

So there is no sparkling new information then. If there was you would have the link at hand to post up, given you are so reliant on it
There is nothing new under the sun my friend
No surprise that the poster can’t give a straight answer to a straight question. Archetypal behaviour from one of these truth seekers.

I’d be equally as unsurprised if they think the moon landings didn’t happen, the Earth is flat, 9/11 was an inside job with holographic planes and Qanon is about to blow the lid off the worldwide satanic paedophile ring.
You’re the conspiracy theorist. Denying the existence of evils……
No. You should try it.
Imbecile

Last edited:
Supposed to be grown men talking about multiple logins has got to be up there with the most embarrassing crack on the internet like end of.

Why's he been bailed? He's a serial menace and now a danger to the public, should be under house arrest at the very least.

70 odd year old, probably nowt else better to do with his time and he clearly has an audience. Dare I suggest someone is funding him?

Last edited:

Back