Anti-Vaccine Passport Protesters

One day you will thank these brave souls for standing up for your children. These souls know there destiny! Rise from your slumber ladies and gents the time is now! Figure out who you and what you truly are! Beginning of the new age! The age of information and you still choose to be ignorant! Conscious evolution! One love ❤️

One day you will thank these brave souls for standing up for your children. These souls know there destiny! Rise from your slumber ladies and gents the time is now! Figure out who you and what you truly are! Beginning of the new age! The age of information and you still choose to be ignorant! Conscious evolution! One love ❤️
Nah, these idiots are a major reason for why we’re still neck deep in the shit. I think it’s quite clear from your avatar and the rubbish you’ve just posted that you’re one of these ‘free thinkers’ too. You served any papers on schools recently?

That's your exclamation mark privileges revoked for the rest of this year.

Also, LOL.

Ah the age of information. What is this information oh so mighty anti-vax avenger?

Nah, these idiots are a major reason for why we’re still neck deep in the shit. I think it’s quite clear from your avatar and the rubbish you’ve just posted that you’re one of these ‘free thinkers’ too. You served any papers on schools recently?
Is it a crime to think ? It will be soon my friend. I suggest for one moment you jump down from your f***ing high horse and think maybe just maybe these people know something you don’t ? Maybe they take the time to look for truth?

I know that anti-vax lot have been training in mental gymnastics for a while now, but even so it takes some contortion to look at the gormless dolts in that video and think 'yep, these are the great enlightened minds of our time'.

No I am asking you what information it is.

I agree Facebook is full of ignorance
No no my friend don’t try back track. You clearly don’t believe we live in the age of information? So in the logic that is used these days to me you are a conspiracy theorist. Information is widely available the truth is out there stop been a lazy fool. In fact the information is not “out there” it’s already encoded in your dna just unlock the truth! 😉

Last edited:

Back