Anti-Vaccine Passport Protesters

Yes its a concept in morality.
And what is your concept :) basic concept of evil my friend is thinking your right and someone else is wrong and we all know where that situation can lead I hope? So consider your concepts of life if you don’t agree with this that is all thank you :)

Supposed to be grown men talking about multiple logins has got to be up there with the most embarrassing crack on the internet like end of.
Not as embarrassing as yourself though. You’re either a wind up merchant pretending to be an idiot or you’re actually an idiot. I’m not sure what is more pathetic.

And what is your concept :) basic concept of evil my friend is thinking your right and someone else is wrong and we all know where that situation can lead I hope? So consider your concepts of life if you don’t agree with this that is all thank you :)
The irony is strong in this one

I don't have the time to debate morality with you but in the link I just posted there was a clear right and wrong, and somebody making the wrong decision not to get vaccinated sadly passed away. Looking at your posting here you seem to have some tediously argued wrong views so welcome to ignore. Life is short.

I don't have the time to debate morality with you but in the link I just posted there was a clear right and wrong, and somebody making the wrong decision not to get vaccinated sadly passed away. Looking at your posting here you seem to have some tediously argued wrong views so welcome to ignore. Life is short.
Head in the sand…….

I see the new tactic is to post vague negative nonsense but not have the strength of conviction to actually say anything or engage in a meaningful conversation. All seems a bit sad to be honest.

You do however have a degree of self awareness in realising you are unbelievably boring.
Yeah it’s a shame you haven’t realised mate, self awareness is a beautiful thing it’s called evolution, I realised I was a fool that’s why I evolved you haven’t yet realised that’s why your stuck where you are :) good evening my friend xxx
It’s almost like another account has been banned and this is a back up…..
Or maybe I had a two month ban for speaking truth which is suddenly becoming a crime……

Last edited:
According to her son she went for a lie down because she had a pain in her back and within 10 minutes she had choked to death.

I think i'll wait for an autopsy report on this one before declaring that she died because of covid.

Maybe just maybe one day maybe , class
Will read again.
Hopefully the inevitable next ban is much longer than the last one. I’m sure you’ve plenty of other accounts to log onto more’s the pity.
Got nee crack so let’s cancel me
Your wit is outstanding. Shame your levels of intelligence are nowhere near
Shows your level of intelligence my friend in one sentence you say my wit is outstanding, the next you say my intelligence are nowhere near ? Are you confused? Do you understand the meaning of words ?

Last edited:

Back